MARKED

You don't know me, you only know what I allow you to know

Y/N:

"Should we go?" his words snapped me out. "Yeah" he extended his arm and I linked mine with his. In the corner of my eye I watched Namjoon glaring at us. I couldn't help but think Jin oppa words again. I decided to enjoy myself since I have a lot of things to do. "I will drive" he tossed the keys to me and I caught them.

"Where are we going anyway?" I glanced at him before looking at the front. "You will see" he hummed pouting. "What were you doing with Namjoon?" I asked him referring to the morning and the conversation they had now with Namjoon. "We got a hint on Cayden location from the people we saved yesterday"

"And you didn't tell me about it?" I got offended they didn't tell me. "We are still not sure about it and I was about to tell you today" I sighed. "What else?" he looked at me confused. "What else you didn't tell me?" he rolled his eyes. "Nothing else. Jiyeon mate is still in coma and we didn't decide what to do with Blake" I know these things. "I told Yoongi hyung to inform our pack about Victor and Marcus death"

"I probably have to go and visit our pack since it's been so long. In two days Jin hyung dad is coming with their pack members too. Namjoon and I just spoke about it and it seems we have to work fast in building the pack house." I sighed loudly knowing how much work we had in our hands.

"Since Yoongi hyung is an alpha now, I don't know what will happen. Jungkook seems to be struck since Jiyeon is like that. I can't blame him though" I stopped the car as we reached our spot. "I have to find next beta before Yoongi hyung leaves the pack and I don't know how pack will take the news" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "I am sure we will sort it" he smiled and changed the topic. "Where are we?"

"Come on" I opened my door and got out. I took his hand leading him inside the café. "This is my favourite place in the town. Whenever I am feeling bad I used to get coffee here" I ordered coffee and hot chocolate knowing Taehyung doesn't like coffee. "It seems so calm here" he commented when we sat down in the corner table. "Thanks" I said to waiter when he got our order.

"This taste so delicious" I chuckled at his kid like behaviour. "I told you. I am going to show you all my favorite places today" we chatted for a while before leaving the café. "Where to next?" he asked me when we got out of the café. "This way" I pointed towards right where the library is dragging him by his hand. "This is where I met Jin oppa" I told him all the things happened in the library and how we met.

"That sounds so nice" he commented hearing how we met. "I am sure it does but it wasn't that nice when I actually met him. He thought I am stealing the books since I was taking a lot of them. He literally pulled me by my hair and asked me to tell him the truth" I chuckled remembering how he freaked out when he found out the truth. "I would think the same if you take that many books at the age of eleven" I frowned. "Hey, reading books is good thing sadly you guys don't think that" he laughed when he saw I was mad.

"Ok ok show me your favourite book" I felt excited when he asked me. "Come with me" I pulled him with me to the last aisle. "Here" his eyes widened when he saw the book. It is pretty famous in werewolf world. They say it is a real story but no one has the solid proof. "Isn't it the book about the lone wolf?" I nodded my head.

"I read it when I was twelve. I don't know why this story always make me sad and touched" Though I know it is not special, I loved this book. The story of it is a wolf falls in love but they go through lot of obstacles which make it hard for them to meet in next life too. In the end they don't get to meet and decided to kill themselves because of the pain they go through. It sounds like Romeo and Juliet but it is worse since mate bond is stronger.