ACCEPTANCE

Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable

Y/N:

I woke up and tried to open my eyes but I couldn't open them. My eyes felt heavy and tired. I can hear sound of monitor and different machines. I sensed I must be in the hospital from the smell and sounds. I tried to move my body this time but as soon as I did my whole body pained. It felt like I was pierced by multiple needles at the same time all over my body. I groaned in pain when I couldn't move.

"Y/n, are you awake?" I heard someone speak beside me. It sounded like Yoongi oppa. "I will call Hoseok hyung" someone left the room I think it was Jimin from the voice I heard. I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it. "You will be fine" I slowly tried to open my eyes but I shut them back when light blinded me. I blinked my eyes several times trying to adjust to the light. "I am so glad you are ok" I observed Yoongi oppa face and frowned when I saw how terrible he was looking. His hair was disheveled and rough. He has subtle of beard too and his eyes are red and has dark circles under them.

"You don't look good" he chuckled. "You made me like this" I realized he must have cried. For a moment I felt confused but then all the memories came back to me. The call from royals and argument Namjoon and I had and then he...my hand instantly went to my neck and I winced in pain when I touched the mark. "Hey relax" Yoongi oppa took my hand away from the neck. I felt so mad and angry at Namjoon. He marked me without my contest. I am going to kick his butt when I move from here.

"Y/n?" Hoseok busted through the door looking distressed. "How are you feeling?" I sat up slowly with the help of Yoongi oppa. "Like hell" he chuckled at my comment. "I have to check her,. Can you guys wait outside?" Yoongi oppa didn't look pleased but obeyed him when he glared at him. "How are you for real?" he asked when they left. "I told you, I feel like my whole body is in pain" he nodded his head writing it down on notepad which he was carrying.

"Your body is not accepting the mark" I looked at him confused. Is there a thing like that? I mean isn't it like we simply mark each other and get connected? "What do you mean?" he placed the notepad aside and looked at me. "Usually wolves mark each other when they meet or after few days. So, it is normal for them to feel connected but in your case Namjoon rejected you first and you weren't with him for very long so your wolf is not connected to his wolf"

"So what now?" he glared at me for interrupting him. "You have to accept his mark both physically and mentally. Then only you will heal and your wolf will connect with his wolf" I sighed. "Is there any chance of removing the mark?" his eyes widened at my question. "Nothing like this happened in past till now. so I don't think there is any option for that" I groaned. "Why can't it be normal? I mean I thought wolves have their own minds and they would be with their mates"

"You are right. They do but your wolf is not normal and you went through a lot which makes you control your wolf. I could say it seems you both have some understanding" I scoffed at his words. People will think he is crazy if he speaks like that outside. I mean wolves doesn't listen to us when it comes to mates. They act like crazy and I am sure that is how my wolf would feel too.

"Ok tell me did your wolf ever argued with you about Namjoon?" I thought about his question. "No" he is right. She even agreed to let Taehyung in our life. "I know she will have a bond with Namjoon wolf but it is up to you now" he got up from the seat. "For now, just take some rest. You will be fine after that" I thanked him closing my eyes.

Are you ok? I asked my wolf.

I could ask you the same

About what Hoseok said