HIS HAPPINESS

Try to be rainbow in someone's cloud

Y/N:

"Taehyung" I called him when I saw he was sitting on the bed in our room. "Y/n" he frowned when he saw me. I think he is still mad at me for my decision. "Why are you walking here and there. You should be resting" he pulled me by my hand making me sit on the bed beside him. "I am fine Tae" he huffed shushing me.

"I know your wolf is capable of healing but I can't stay still when you are like this" even though he was being normal like usual it felt different since I know his feelings for me. It felt really awkward. "Do you really have to come there. We can handle this" he asked me referring to the rogues. "I have to Tae"

"There is a chance Victor will be there and I have to end this all before he kills some more people" I told him what I have been thinking. "Promise me you will take care of yourself" he asked me holding his hands in mine. "I promise. Don't worry" I told him glancing at our hands. He is behaving like he didn't confess his feelings to me at all. I looked at his face trying to decipher his emotions but I couldn't see anything.

"We are getting ready with everything we might need. Since Jiyong hyung and Jin hyung are with us it would be easy for us to attack them. I am sure we will save all those people along with Jiyeon" he wasn't looking at me all and it was irking me. "Oh, and I talked to Jungkook and told him to stay in the pack house. Cause he might get emotional and mess up the plan" I nodded my head to his words.

"I told Namjoon about this and he agreed with me too" I stared at him intently. "Tae, why aren't you looking at me?" he sighed loudly glancing at me. "I have a hunch you came to answer my question and I am scared it won't be in my favour" the look on Taehyung face made me sad. "Taehyung... you didn't even listen my answer" he chuckled lifelessly. "I know you better than yourself Y/n, I can see where your heart lies"

"Then you don't know me perfectly" his head snapped towards me and confusion was written clearly on his face. "What do you mean?" he asked me. "I want to give it a chance. You know a relationship with you wouldn't be that bad I guess" I trailed off awkwardly not knowing how to say yes exactly. "You mean you feel the same towards me" he asked me wide eyed. I couldn't answer this since I don't know myself.

"Yes, I do" but I answered him when I saw the hope in his eyes. "Really?" I smiled nodding my head. "So, can I kiss you?" his question caught me off guard but I nodded my head. He placed his hands on my cheeks pulling me in to a sweet kiss. His lips were warm and gentle. It was slow unlike last time. He pulled away after few seconds placing his forehead against mine. "Thank you, Y/n"

I didn't answer him but I placed my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. "I am so happy right now. You don't even know how much" I smiled listening to him talking. I did the right thing choosing him. I can't break his heart and the promise I made to Areum. I promised her I will take care of him. If being with him will make him happy then I will be with him.

I am sorry for doing this. I told my wolf knowing she will lose her bond with Namjoon wolf soon.

I told you I will always support your decision

Even though I know she supports my decision I know she won't be the happiest. Her bond with Namjoon will always be stronger than the bond she will have with Taehyung wolf. But I am sure she will learn to be happy with him cause Taehyung is the nicest person I have known till now. So, I will be happy with him.

"I wish we can stay like this forever" Taehyung voice snapped me out of thoughts. I didn't realize the position since I was too occupied in my thoughts. He was laying on the bed while I was laying on him with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me tightly. "As much as I want to we can't do that" I said making him frown. "I know. I can't wait till it gets over" his words made me remember Jiyong.