BONUS CHAPTER 6

Sad things happen in life. But we don't need to live sad forever.

TAEHYUNG:

I walked inside the home with Jake. He was crying in my arms. He must have got scared by my shouting and the fight. I crawled him in my arms cooing slowly. Once he calmed down I wiped his tears and took him to Chorong. "Hey" she took his him from me and rocked him slowly and he was falling asleep. She didn't ask me why did he cry and I was glad she didn't. I don't want them to get mad at me for this.

"I will go and meet others" I told her before going back to the pack house. I haven't had a proper conversation with any of them except for Y/n and Yoongi hyung. Though we talked all we did was talk about the business. "Jungkook" I shouted when I saw he was going towards the pack house. "Hey how are you?" he greeted me when I got near him. "I am good. You look mature now" he chuckled at me. "I could say the same to you"

"Where is Chayeon?" he signaled behind him. "She is with kids in the kitchen" I looked at him surprised. "Kids wanted food so she is helping them" I was shocked. Chayeon always used to stay with the boys and game rooms so hearing she is in kitchen with kids was kind of shocking. "I didn't expect to hear that ever" he laughed with me as we talked about the times we were here.

"I forgot Y/n wanted to throw a party for your arrival like a get together" I frowned not liking the idea. "She invited your pack and others close to us" I nodded my head. "I think you should invite the pack you were talking about" I hummed not listening clearly. "I will talk to them" he told me he has to check on the security guards so I decided to head home. I walked in to the pack house and was greeted by food smell. "God, I missed this"

"You should have come earlier then" Jin hyung commented before passing me a bite of rice. "It tastes good" I munched on food happily while talking with him. "Hey Tae" Y/n walked in to the kitchen. "Jade asked me to show around but I haven't seen her from last hour. Have you seen her?" I rolled my eyes. "She must be somewhere in the pack house" I mumbled not wanting to tell them about the attack. "She is a human Tae. She doesn't know much people here. How can you be so relaxed?"

"Well, it's not like I am her body guard" she looked at me kind of disappointed. "Fine, I will go and look for her" I got up sighing. I walked out and went to where I left her exactly. But to my surprise she wasn't there. I went to Yoongi hyung pack and checked there too but she wasn't there either. I started panicking when I couldn't find her anywhere. I tried messaging her and calling her but she wasn't answering her phone.

All the scenarios started playing in my mind as I started to grow anxious. I walked inside the forest looking for her scent but no use.

Did something happen to her?

She should be fine. I haven't smell rogues till now so what is happening. I groaned in annoyance and headed back home. Maybe she came back when I left the pack. I walked in and sighed in relief when I saw her sitting on the sofa in living room. "Taehyung you look so tired. What happened?" I didn't answer Jin hyung. Instead I just glared at Jade. "Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"I am sorry, I didn't see it" she checked her phone and pouted cutely. "I am going to my room" I ignored their glances and walked upstairs. I got shower and changed in to comfortable clothes. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. "Tae?" I opened my eyes when I heard Y/n voice. "Is everything fine?" she sat on the bed beside me. "Yeah why?"

"I can read your face. What is bothering you?" I looked away not knowing what to tell her. "I don't know what you are talking about?" I said seriously. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head. "Ok then" she hugged my arm laying her head on my shoulder. "I missed hanging out with you" I smiled laying my head on her head. "I did too"

"You should have come earlier if you did" though I can't see her face I know she is pouting. "I am glad you moved on" I frowned at her sentence. "What does that mean?" she looked at me titling her head. "You like Jade. Don't you?" I scoffed. "No I don't" she hummed sitting properly. "Is that why you were looking for her?"

"You were the one who told me to look for her" she rolled her eyes. "You could have checked and tell me. Not like search for hours and scold her when she didn't answer the calls" I glared at her. "She was being irresponsible" she scoffed. "Why do you care?" I opened my mouth but closed it right away. "I don't" she smiled cheekily when she realized I hesitated. "You do"

"Stop that" she chuckled making me groan. "She is a nice girl Tae. I am happy for you" I rubbed my face frustrated. "I don't like that girl Y/n" she placed her hand on my shoulder. "You know someone once told me life won't be happy forever. We lose sometimes but the life goes on. We don't give up on it. I don't want you to give up the chance of being happy you got either. Neither me or Areum would want that" she got up smiling and left the room after that.

I sat on the bed thinking about her words. Am I really giving up on life? Do I like that girl at all?

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers...Not the best chapter I wrote so far. I did try to show their thoughts in this. Hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥