DEATH

When you are guilty it is not your sins you hate but yourself

Y/N:

"Will you stop doing that"

"I am just trying to listen"

"You can do that without hitting it"

"It's not working properly"

"Will you both stop fighting" I yelled making them flinch. Its been an hour and let me tell you it was the longest hour of my life. Chayeon and Jimin had been fighting with each other since we started the journey. Chorong has been quiet whole ride and I couldn't talk to her due to these idiots. I rubbed my head trying to ease headache that has been formed due to them.

"Are you ok?" I looked Chorong who spoke for the first time since we got in the car. "I just have a bad feeling about this trip" I sighed closing my eyes. "Do you think its Victor" I shrugged my arms. "Honestly, I don't know but I have a feeling its him" I glanced at her and saw her frowning. "But they never killed others without attack before" I couldn't help but think about it. It is the first time they killed some people with out attack. Usually Victor attack and take people who he thinks are worth of but this is different. I am not sure whether its him or not.

"We don't know anything for sure. Let's not assume on our own" she nodded agreeing with me. "Don't take Yoongi oppa words. Its just mate bond" I told her squeezing her hand. "I know but it still hurts to know he think like that about rogues" I couldn't blame her. The words he said implied that we are also cruel without emotion who just kill for fun. I can't blame him either. I mean that's what I thought before meeting rogues and becoming one myself.

I sighed feeling my wolf tension. She is acting like the time when we find out Namjoon is my mate. I get nervous when she behaves like this.

Are you ok?

I just feel like something is wrong

What is wrong?

I don't know yet. Just be careful till you come back.

Ok

I look out of the window hoping the journey will end soon. Lets just hope this will finish soon. The main black road has changed to dirt path as Jimin changed the direction. I can see the giant mansion in the woods from here. Though it seems very small I guess it would be enough for the pack members. The car slowed down as we reached the house. Jimin parked the car in the right side where already two cars were parked. I got out of the car and waited for others.

"Let's go inside" Jimin signaled for us to walk and we followed him inside. The house looked same size as Taehyung house. The cream walls were decorated with beautiful paintings which cost more than a billion. Unlike Taehyung they have only one house which is pack house I believe. "Hyung" I stood there surprised when I saw the person. Its kwon Jiyong. I can't believe I met him now in this situation. "Tae~ah" he pulled Taehyung in to his arms and smiled at Areum who greeted him. "Thanks for coming" Taehyung waved his hand. "Anytime for you hyung"

"How are you all?" Seungri greeted Yoongi oppa and others while coming downstairs along with others. "We are good hyung" they answered and started talking among themselves. "Who are these ladies?" he asked when he noticed me and Chorong. "You are still the same guy I met VI" he thought for a while then his eyes widened when he realized its me. "Y/n" I nodded my head in confirmation. "I missed you so much" he pulled me in to hug which I gladly returned.

"How have you been? Where were you?" he started asking the questions not giving me the chance to respond. "Let her breath first" Jiyong smacked him making him pout. "Its good to see you again y/n" he gave me a hug making me smile. "You know her?" Taehyung asked confused. I looked around and realized every one is confused. "We took the training from her dad" Taeyang answered them giving me a hug.