ROGUES

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Y/N:

Where am I? I woke up and looked around taking in my surroundings. That's when I realized I am in a cell. My right hand was chained to the wall. All the events from earlier came into my mind. Rogues... they attacked us and they kidnapped me. I started panicking. I don't know what to do. What if I die here? What if they kill me? What if nobody cares about me and don't look for me? I am on the verge of crying right now. God why all the bad things are happening to me?

I tried to get up but fell right away. I felt pain like thousands of needles are stuck in my body. Silver. They injected silver in my body. "Hey are you okay?" I heard a voice next to me. I looked to my right and saw a girl of my age. Even though she was covered in dust she was looking really pretty. She has black hair which is curled and beautiful black eyes. She has concern written all over her face.

"I am fine" I groaned when I felt the pain hit me again. "It must be silver. We will be fine in few hours" she said earning a nod from me. "I am Chorong" she offered her hand for me to shake through the bars. "Y/n" I shook her head through cell bars which was barely helping since it was built with silver. Whole room was dark and cozy. It only consists of three cells.

The last cell was empty. Chorong is in the middle cell. "Which pack are you from?" I sighed looking at ceiling hoping to let my tears dry away before they fall "Shadow pack" I told her hating the words coming from my mouth. "I am from the blood moon pack" my head snapped towards her.

Blood moon pack is one of the strongest packs in the world after Crescent moon pack. I heard they have the best fighters along with the equipment. Then how come she was kidnapped and is here. "Our pack was attacked and we won but some of our pack members got killed in the fight" she told me looking at my confused face. "Then how did you end up here?" if they won why would she be here?

"When rogues lost they ran away. I was in the woods fighting some of them when it happened. When they were running they knocked me out and brought here" her family must be worried after she kidnapped. "How long have you been here?" she looked at me before answering. "Two days" I sighed "Your family must be worried" she chuckled lifelessly. "They died when I was twelve. I live in pack house now"

"They don't hate me neither love me. I was just another member for them. Nothing else" I felt bad for her. At the same time, I felt glad that at least she wasn't bullied or hated unlike me. "What about you?" she waited for my answer curiously. "I was in pack meeting when rogues attacked us and they knocked me out in fight" I replied to her. "What about your family?"

"My father died when I was ten and my mother doesn't care much about me" I felt I should tell her this since she also shared her details with me. "That sucks" I was surprised she didn't pity me. I was glad she didn't though. I have been fed up of all judgement and pity.

After an hour or so later, the door opened and three guys walked in to the room. One of them was radiating power. He must be their leader. You see even rogues leaders have the aura like alpha but not that much. He wasn't bad looking with his six feet height and bowl cut hair cut. If we didn't meet like this I would thought he is handsome but not now. He smirked looking at me and Chorong. "You guys did a great job" he praised both of his men before giving them a pat on the back.

"Our packs are not going to sit and watch asshole" Chorong growled at him. He laughed before walking to her cell so he was in front of her. "That's what we want exactly. We want them to attack and die" she tried to get up failed right away when she saw that she is chained to wall. "But are you sure about that?" he asked her eyeing me.