JAKE

The cure for the pain is pain

Y/N:

I looked around my surroundings in confusion as this place was unfamiliar. I have no idea how I ended up here. All I can see is thick and large trees around me. It was getting dark as the sun was setting down. I moved forward when I heard the muffled voices. I can hear birds chirping and little animals sounds. It didn't make me scared as it should.

Somehow, I felt calm. It wasn't affecting me at all. I slowly made my way towards the noise and found myself standing in front of the dirt path. It has stairs built with tree branches. They seemed old as they were tied and grown in the sides. I cautiously placed my foot on it. I waited for few seconds making sure it wont break down. When I am sure it won't break down, I walked further.

It led to a hill. I walked to the edge and looked down. I can see whole forest from here. In the middle of the forest a small pound is located. I smiled enjoying the serene scenery. My smile faded when I saw a hooded person looking at me from the forest. He was near the pound looking at me. He was wearing dark clothes and his face was covered by the hood he is wearing.

"Enjoying the view?" I turned around in panic when I heard someone speak behind me. It was the same guy. I looked back to the lake and saw no one was there. "Who are you?" I asked him in fear wondering how he came from there to here in seconds. "That is not important now" he said and I can only see his lips and nose. I couldn't see his features clearly as it was getting dark and he was making sure I don't see his face by covering his face.

"I am here to help you" he said walking front enough for me to hear him. "with what?" I took a step forward to look at him but he stepped back adjusting his hood. "Come with me. I will show you" he offered his hand asking me to take it. I was hesitant at first but I know I have nowhere to go here. I took his hand and he twirled us making me close my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, we were in some other place. It was a dudgeon, I think. I can people tied up to the wall with the chains in the cells. They were all crying in pain and begging to let them go to no one in particular. Their bodies were full of scars and I can see the bones. It is clear they weren't fed food in months. I saw a guard came in from the door and opened a cell.

The girl in the cell started screaming in fear. "Please let me go" she begged him when he started undoing her chain. She fell down when he freed her. "Please" she sobbed hard as the guard throw her on his shoulder and walked out of the room. After few minutes I heard her screams from upstairs. I panicked when she was crying in agony.

"Look around yourself" he said. "To get the answers you have to solve others problems first" he said pointing to the people in the cells. "You will meet your brother soon but you have to save them and solve all the riddles by yourself" I was confused. I wanted to ask him what this place is and how I can help them. But before I can ask him, he disappeared.

I looked around trying to find something to see where I am. My surroundings were fading as light flooded from somewhere. The only thing that caught my attention was a guy tied in the last cell and the a mark on his hind leg. I was pulled out of the place by a force and I saw the board of pack name which happened to be Chorong pack. My eyes opened and I realized I was dreaming till now.

*PRESENT*

I had this dream two days back. I have been trying to find out about Blood Moon pack but had no luck. When Taehyung told me how they lied about helping rogues and they are planning to check themselves, I thought this would be an opportunity for me to find out. I didn't realize it was Jake in my dream. But now standing here seeing him in this state, I don't know what to feel.