NEW PACK

To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved

Y/N:

"Mate" I stood frozen there. "Oh my god. You are mates" Areum started jumping up and down while others stood confused. It is not a good thing your mate is a rogue who kidnapped your Luna. I saw Chorong and held her hand trying to assure her everything will be fine. Her mate didn't look pleased either. "We can talk later. I think we should get you treated first" I looked at the guy. He looked very handsome with sharp jaw and mysterious eyes. The look he is giving me reminded me of Namjoon. No don't think about that ass.

"Don't call him that" Drina snapped at me

"Why wouldn't I? He didn't care about us when we were kidnapped" that made my wolf shut up. She doesn't like it when I compare him with others. Though she does agree with me about how wrong he is to leave me like this. But she gets ticked every time I disrespect him.

"Y/n" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw everyone looking at me curiously. I nodded my head and followed them. The walk to their pack house was not long. We got lot of curious glances through the way but they left us when they saw their Alpha with us. "I called the pack doctor. He will be here in few minutes" Jimin said boringly not liking the fact we are here. "Would you like to tell us about yourself by then" I looked at the same guy before sighing.

"My name is Y/n and this is Chorong" I said pointing to Chorong who has been quiet since we got here. "We were kidnapped few months back from our packs. Victor offered to join the rogue's group" I told them. "Why did you join them?" I glared at Jimin who cut me off. These people need to learn not to cut others when they are speaking. "Our packs didn't treat us well and we had no choice at that time so we joined. We didn't know he was planning to kidnap her. When we find out his intentions we helped her escape"

"What is he planning?" another guy asked us who is Chorong mate. "He is planning to take over your pack so that he can get enough resources kill other alphas and get all packs under his control" Chorong spoke for the first time since we got here. "He is planning to attack early in the morning and we don't know how many of them are coming" I told them about Victor plan. It would be better if they prepare themselves before he attacks.

"What are you planning to do now then?" I shrugged not knowing the answer. "You can't go back there after this" he said making others agree with him. "Get treated first. We will talk about it later" he signaled to Jimin before leaving the room with Areum. "Can I talk to you alone?" I looked at the guy. Chorong got up and followed him out. pack doctor came with a bag and smiled at me. I laid on the bed closing my eyes from the exhaustion.

"Will he reject Chorong?" I asked Jimin worried. I couldn't stop thinking about her and the look he was giving her. He sat like he wasn't interested in her at all. I don't want her to go through all the pain of rejection. "Why would he do that? Suga hyung has been waiting for so long for his mate you know" I sighed in relief after hearing him. so, his name is Suga. Weird name if you ask me.

"Anyway, who would reject their mate" Jimin said casually and I looked at him smiling. "Some people do" he didn't say anything back. Maybe he saw how sad I looked. I waited till the doctor patched up the wound then got up. "I should leave" he looked at me confused. "What?" I pulled my shirt back taking the backpack. "Areum is safe and I told you about their plan too. I think I did my work here" he scoffed "Where are you gonna go?" I smiled cheekily teasing him. "Don't tell me you want me to stay here"

"Like the hell I would" I chuckled seeing how baffled he got from my comment. "Are you leaving?" Areum asked when she saw me outside. They were sitting on the sofa in the waiting room. Her mate was back hugging her when we came. I can see how much they love each other. "I have to" I can't stay here for any long. If I did I will get attached to them and it would be hard to leave. "I thought you promised not to leave my side" I turned back when I heard Chorong.