BONUS CHAPTER 7

I am a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.

TAEHYUNG:

It's been a week I had conversation with Y/n that night. I have been ignoring Jade whole week. Not because I am mad at her but I am confused. After having this conversation with Y/n I don't know what I exactly feel for. Maybe I like her or maybe it is just guilt but I am not sure about it. I thought I can understand myself if I ignore her. So that is what I am doing. It wasn't that hard since mom and my old friends came to visit me.

Y/n invited them for a party and they came sooner when they heard the news of my return. I was enjoying myself a lot with all of them. I called John and told him about the situation and also about the party. He said he would be happy to help. Daniel and Amanda are coming with him day after tomorrow. Party is also on the same day. Y/n got busy with all the preparations.

"Hey Taehyung" I looked up from my phone. "Can you check on your friends once? I have to manage rooms if I know how many people are coming" Chayeon said making me nod. "I will give him a call then" I opened the call log and called Daniel. "Hey bro" I can hear his happy voice. "Hey I wanted to check when you are coming?" I asked him directly. "We will be there day after tomorrow as we decided"

"How many of you are coming?" I can hear shuffling beside him. "Only four of us" it must be his beta, Amanda and John with him I guess. "Ok, I will prepare for your stay here then" I was about to hang up the call but he stopped me. "Amanda want to speak with you" I waited as he handed the call to her. "Hey Tae" I smiled hearing her voice. "Hello trouble" I can imagine her frown. "How is Jade?"

"You can call her if you want" I don't know what to tell her so I just said that. "She is not answering my calls. Please take care of her for me. Just for today" I was confused but she sounded so sad and desperate. "Ok I will" I assured her before hanging up the call. I looked around the house for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. "Y/n, have you seen Jade?" she was busy with decorations and all.

"No. I think she went out in the morning" I walked towards the forest searching for her. I followed her scent and saw her sitting near the lake. "Jade?" she turned around in surprise. "What are you doing here?" I walked closer and realized she wasn't looking cheerful. "What happened?" she shook her head. "I am sorry I didn't know this is your place. I will leave now" she tried to get up but I stopped her. "I didn't say that"

"You look tired" I observed her face closely. "Have you been crying?" she looked away and sniffled. "Hey stop crying" I gave her side hug and rubbed her back before I know what I am doing. I don't like it when I see people cry. "I miss them"

"Who?" I asked her confused. "My parents" she sniffled and I know she need time to speak so I kept silent. "They died when I was six. They were killed by a wolf in front of me" my hand loosened around her in surprise. "Apparently he lost his mate and was on a killing spree cause he can't control his wolf. He was killing everyone in his way and was about to kill Amanda too but my parents saved her. But they couldn't survive his attack" now I understand why Amanda and John loves her so much.

Even though her parents were killed by our kind she is still with us trying to help. "Don't you hate us?" she wiped her tears shaking her head. "I don't. I thought I can create some medicine that could control wolves anger so you don't kill people unintentionally" she paused looking up. "I have been doing research for years for it and found that hybrids have the power control to their emotions. That's why I wanted to meet your friend. I thought maybe she can help me in isolating wolves anger when they lose control" I listened to her all the while silently wondering how she can think that.

"God, I am sorry for all this. I am just blabbering" she bowed apologizing. "I am glad you told me all this" she smiled which made my heart skip a beat. "You are the kind of guy anyone can share anything. I don't know what it is but I feel at ease around you"

"Can I ask you something?" she nodded her head. "Is that why you like me then?" she blushed looking away. I cursed myself realizing I made situation awkward. "Sorry -" I was about to continue but she cut me off. "I saw you in the pack house the day you came. I used to observe you everyday but you never looked at me or others. I don't know when I started liking you but I did"

Her answer shocked me so much. I didn't know this girl is capable of saying the things like these. I didn't even know that she was there in the house all along. "But don't worry I heard Amanda is coming with John for the party. I will leave with them after party and won't disturb you ever again" she got up dusting herself. "I am sorry if my actions bothered you before" she left with that words. She did trouble me with all her actions but why do I want her to continue that instead of leaving me. Why do I feel sad when she said she won't bother me?

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello everyone... Taehyung story is also going to end soon. I won't write sequel to this. However, I have already started writing other BTS books. I would like you all to read those and let me know how you feel.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥