TRUTH

Telling lies to protect someone you love only destroys them in the end.

Y/N:

I walked still thinking about all the things he told me about. I can't stop the tears streaming down my face. Sky was turning dark now as the sun set down matching my gloomy mood. I walked in to my room ignoring the confused and worried glances of Taehyung and others pack members. I went to bathroom directly and opened the shower. I stood there under the cold water replaying all the events from few hours back.

*Few hours back*

"I think it is right time to tell you this" I was scared of what he was going to tell me but I never expected it to be this worse either. "What do you mean?" he took a breath in before looking at me. Something in his look made me slightly worried. "You are not part of this pack" I nodded thinking he is referring to Crescent moon pack.

"I know I am not part of this pack anymore. I am in Crescent moon pack now but-" he shook his head stopping me. "You were born in another pack" he must have seen the confusion in my face. "You are from Red moon pack. You are the daughter of Red moon alpha" I looked at him shocked. Does that mean "Is my dad-" he nodded his head confirming my thoughts. "He was the alpha of red moon pack. He is one of the greatest warriors alive at that time. When rogues attacked your pack, they weren't prepared. They couldn't save their people but he escaped with you"

"You were just three months old when you were bought here. He tried to look for his pack members but we didn't find anyone. Almost all the pack members died in the attack along with your mother" I frowned not understanding his words. My mother is healthy and living in the same pack then how can she die? "Your real mother died in the attack. When you came to this pack, your father tried to look for your mom and brother but he couldn't find them. But we found out they are still looking for you so he married her and tried to erase your existence so that they never find you"

I was beyond shocked now. It doesn't make sense at all. I mean how can he marry someone else and how can they pretend like happy family. Isn't it wrong to do? I had a brother and my real mom. Does that mean I have been living a lie all my life? "Y/n" I looked at him. "You might be confused but let me tell you. your father did everything for you. He was a great leader and father too"

"Why did he marry her then?" I couldn't help but ask him. "She was a popular girl at that time. She fell in love with your dad. She never cared much about the mates. When your mother died, she took care of you. She got close to you and used that as excuse to get your dad" But isn't it wrong to marry someone when you have a mate. "She lied to your father about her mate. She told him her mate died few months before meeting you both. She feels peace when she spends time with you. Your dad pitied her and thought you will have a mother in your life if they get married"

I couldn't think anymore. All the truth is hurting my head. I can't even understand anything anymore. "I know it must be hard for you to accept all this but I wanted you to know the truth" I smiled through my tears. "I need some time alone" I bowed taking my leave and left their house ignoring Namjoon mom.

*Present*

"Y/n, you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Taehyung voice outside the bathroom. "I am fine" I yelled through the shower hoping he will hear. I sighed looking at my now wet clothes. I was too occupied with my thoughts I forgot to take out my clothes too. I got out of the shower and took the bathrobe. I walked out of the bathroom after making sure Taehyung left the room. I walked to closet and got a simple dress out.

I need to clear everything out. The only way to make it happen is meeting my mom. I have a lot of questions to ask her. but I know she will not answer me so I have to get my facts from alpha himself. I changed and brushed my hair lightly before going down. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked me confused when he saw me all ready. I took the car keys from Yoongi oppa in case I need them. "I am going out. I will tell you the details later" I yelled to them running out the front door.