DECISION

Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and someone's heart.

Y/N:

I sat there thinking about everything Taehyung said until someone knocked on my door. "Yeah?" Chayeon peeked through the door. "Can I come in?" I smiled waving her to come in. She walked in and locked the door as I waited for her to speak. "How are you?" I chuckled seeing how awkward she is behaving.

"What is it Chae?" I asked her using the nick name I gave her. "Are you mad at Jungkook?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Are you?" she sat on the bed beside me in folding her legs. "I am not" she turned towards me. "It might sound weird but I can understand him even though what he did is wrong" I smiled knowing what she is thinking. "It is not weird" she glanced at me. "It is not?" I shook my head. "I felt mad and angry at first but then I realized I could have done the same thing if I was in his place"

"I don't think you can be that dumb to do that" she said snorting. "So, you think he is dumb" her eyes widened which made me laugh. "Don't tell him I said that" I nodded my head. "I won't" I looked at the time and saw it is already evening. "Where is Jungkook?" she sighed falling on my bed. "He is with Jimin and Yoongi oppa. They are gathering information from him so that they can track rogues"

"What about Namjoon?" she looked at me confused holding her head with the support of her arm. "What about him?" I rolled my eyes. "Where is he?" she grinned at me. "He is in his office with Jiyong and Taehyung. They are discussing about the attack plan" she closed her eyes before speaking. "I think you should give a chance to Namjoon" I looked at her surprised but she still had her eyes closed.

"I know what he did is wrong but the things he is doing these days to seek your forgiveness are worth giving him another chance" I couldn't say anything. Suddenly I remembered Taehyung words which made me more confused.

I don't want to lose you too

I love you

I never thought about Taehyung that way. He was always someone who I can go to when I have a problem or have a conflict but now, I am in conflict because of him. "It is not that easy as it seems" I sighed wishing how it would have been if this was easy. "Nothing is easy in this world Y/n, we just had to make choices which will make you happy" she got up smiling at me. "I will leave you to rest. I will see if Jungkook is done with them" she said leaving the room.

I decided to go and check on Jiyong and others. I haven't met them since they came. Since Taehyung said I can take time I will just prolong it. I will see what happens. I walked to Namjoon office and knocked the door. I went in when I heard a faint come in. "Am I disturbing something?" Namjoon shook his head signaling me to come inside. I walked in and gave Jiyong hug. "I am glad you are fine" he murmured in my ear when he gave me hug.

"Thanks for saving me" he ruffled my hair after he let me go of the hug. I frowned when he messed my hair. It seems everyone has a habit of ruffling my hair. First Taehyung and Jin oppa and now Jiyong. I heard both Namjoon and Taehyung cough to get attention. They looked at each other then looked away. Jiyong raised his eyebrows in suspicious manner and I shrugged in return. I know why they are acting like this but I am not ready to explain this to anyone.

"Where are others?" I asked Jiyong taking seat beside him on the couch. Taehyung frowned when I didn't sit beside him. I ignored him and looked at Jiyong for an answer. "They are just playing games in the game room" he said casually. "So, what are you guys doing?" Namjoon answered me this time. "We were discussing about the rogues activity" he gestured to the papers that were laid on the table. I leaned forward to check the papers.