BLOOD MOON PACK

They've promised that dreams can come true, but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

Y/N:

"Faster guys. You are too slow" I yelled earning few groans and protests. "Now" I roared making them run fast. Its been a week since we had that meeting and Taehyung literally made it clear I am the reason for Areum death. I didn't speak with him in the last week till that day. I have been sleeping in the separate room from that night. Namjoon prepared two more rooms just in case we need separate rooms. I told him we don't need it but I shifted in to this room after the meeting.

It's just I couldn't face Taehyung without crying. I felt guilty for everything. I always blamed myself but the thought that Taehyung doesn't blame me helped me lessen the guilt a little. But now hearing him say that really broke me. I was feeling all the emotions and I don't know what to say to him anymore.

"That's all for today. When you come for training tomorrow get in to the pairs and practice the things we discussed today" I said making them nod. They all got up and walked in different ways planning their weekend. I sat on the bench in the garden looking at the woods. Taehyung made it clear to everyone to not let me out of the pack house. If I did go, I have to take at least one of them with me.

Suga oppa and Jimin has been with me almost all the time. They only leave when in night. I have been sneaking out and wander in the woods when everyone went to sleep. "Hey" I looked to my left and saw Jungkook. "What are you doing here alone?" I looked at him clearly. He was sweaty from all the training we did. "What are you doing here?" I dodged his question.

"I am talking to a friend" I looked around in fake confusion. "Who are you talking about?" he rolled his eyes. "No one is here except for you and me Y/n" I looked at front again. "Just because I helped you with Chayeon doesn't mean we are friends Jungkook" he huffed. "Then why did you help me?"

"I helped you cause I don't want Chayeon to regret her decision later. She was scared and I was just showing her the reality" I shrugged at the last sentence. "You know I am glad for what you did but I would have felt happier if you didn't fight with your friends for me" I smiled at his words. Jimin and Taehyung had a fit about how her mate is not good. At least she should have told them about him before going out with him.

I didn't interfere their argument but I heard it all. Suga oppa and Chorong calmed them in the end. They warned to kill him if he hurt her. He was beyond scared when they called him in the morning. "Its not because of you Jungkook. You shouldn't worry about it" he sighed loudly before getting up. "Since you helped me, I want to thank you properly" he stuck his hand out. I looked at him like he is crazy but he pointed to his hand. I got up as well and shook his hand.

"Thank you so much y/n. I hope you forgive me and become my friend too" he whispered in my ear as he pulled me in hug. I stood still in shock while he said that. He pulled away with a grin. "I will see you later" he left me dumbfounded. I shook my head smiling before leaving the place.

I walked upstairs to my room and got shower. After that night Suga oppa and Jimin went to rogue hideout. They didn't find anyone there but found few chains and some food. It seemed like they were staying there before we killed the rogues. Namjoon doubled the security around the border. They are contacting all the packs for the help. Jiyong also told Taehyung he will come in two days with his members.

Somehow Marcus words and history of the Camden made everyone stressed. They decided it would be best to get all the help we can get just in case we face any attack. We have been searching everywhere but didn't find any rogues. It is like calm before the storm. Rogues has been too quiet for so long. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the knock. "Come in"