1

ฯ Ryuu POV ฯ

I whack Bakugou on the head, he growls and turns. He freezes on seeing me, Izuku looks up at me. "Ryuu-chan..." He says quietly, "Why are you standing up for that fucking nerd?!" He growls.

"Well, unlike someone he has better chance at becoming a hero." I say, his quirk starts to ignite. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He yells, I stick out my tongue. "What you just heard, dumbass." I say.

Г Time Skip ¬

"How about if you even get to go to U.A, get off your high horse. Midoriya is more likely to get in to U.A than any of you, except Ryuu. Last time I checked they don't accept people with ego's as big as the world. You always act like you have a 10 foot pole stuck up your ass, ah that must be why you're such egotistic idiot. " Aisuru says

Midoriya POV

Oh my, she just roasted Bakugou. "Why are you standing up for that nerd?!" He growls, "If I don't, who will? None of you stuck up asses will, he'll probably be the next All-Might." Aisuru says. This is why I like her as a friend, she is one of my only friends.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I hit Katsuki on the head, this brings back memories. He spins around, "God dammit Ryuu! What was that for?!" He yells. I transform one of my fingers into a claw, "Don't ever say what you just said to Izuku again, you got it?" I say and tap his nose.

I transform my hand back, and grab Izuku's. I walk off to wear Aisuru is waiting for us.

Bakugou POV

I watch Ryuu grab Deku's hand, and drag him off. The little piece of shit went red in the face, I growl. What are these fucking feelings?! I get all warm inside when I'm by Ryuu, and I don't call her anything.