11

Aisuru POV

I block it with my arms, it pushes me close to the edge. It sends Midoriya and Bakugou flying, walls block it from hitting the watchers. It only gives me a first-deegre burn, and burns off my whole new top.

The dust clears, Ryuu sees that it didn't do much on me. "No..." She says, she falls to the ground. "And Shitaka Aisuru is the winner!" Mic says, I walk over to Ryuu. I feel for a pulse, hers is getting weaker. I pick her up, and put her on my back.

I zap to Recovery Girl's room, she looks at me. "White Flames?" She asks, I nod. "I'll get to work." She says as I set her on the bed, I can hear Skyria-sensei say, "According to what it says, if Ryuu uses white flames, it does have the ability to kill her."

I start to leave after getting a new top from Recovery Girl, I can practically feel the shock from the crowd.

Haru POV

"So, that must have been why both Bakugou and Midoriya shot up." I hear Shizen say, "I can get why. White flames are the hottest flame, so that most likely means that she had to rise her body temperature very high." I say.

"But, I still have one question." I say, "What?" Kiri asks. "How was Aisuru able to survive the flames?" I say, "And Midoriya and Bakugou have known Ryuu the longest." Kianna says. "Aisuru really didn't hold back against such a fragile girl." Kaminari says.

"Where do you see fragile?" Bakugou says, he cares about her. "Ai-san has recognized Ryuu-chan's strength more than anyone else, she knew not to hold back against such a strong opponent." Midoriya says

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

"Our final match, Todoroki Vs Aisuru!" Present Mic says, "This brings me back." Skyria-sensei says. "What do you mean Ria?" Mic asks, "Reminds me off the last match of our Sports Festival." She says.

ฯ Far Away ฯ KaccRyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें