15

3rd Person POV

Aisuru's past was a complete mystery to the whole school, along with her monstrous strength. Not totally aware the 3 boys, Momo, and Kirishima would soon learn.

-Time Skip-

Aisuru tackles Todoroki out of the way, Aisuru was on top of Todoroki. On accident Todoroki had his face by her well developed chest, poor thing looked like a cherry.

-Time Skip-

"And were U.A students we don't leave each other behind." Iida thinks of what Aisuru said, 'Why am I letting them fight for me?' He thinks. "Help them Tenya Iida, after all your brother chose you to be the next Ingeium." A voice says.

Iida feels someone touch his back, the effect fades. "If someone needs help, I'll always come to the rescue" Iida thinks back to what Aisuru said during the battle trails.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I pat Iida on the head, "It's alright." I say.

-Time Skip-

I sit on the spare bed, "You three are idiots." I say. "Aren't you one?" Todoroki teases, "No, I didn't get injured." I say. I hear someone running, while yelling Aisuru. I sweat drop, Alois comes running in.

"Are you injured? I heard you encounter the Hero Killer, I was worried about you. As were Mom and Dad." She rambles, "Am I in a hospital gown, Ali? No, I'm not. Unlike the three idiots that are my friends." I say.

She looks at the other three, they were just stare. Then Midoriya starts to fanboy, "Your Alois! The Sun Hero! Your related to her Ai-san?" He asks. I look out from behind her back, "Yeah." I say, and almost fall out of the bed.

Alois catches me, by my arm, without looking. "Wow! Nice catch!" Iida says, going like a robot, again. "I'm used to it, I constantly have to catch my twins." She says, I stare at the wall, depressed lines floating above my head.

"Don't remind me of those little devils." I say, Alois points at Iida. "Does he normally due that?" She asks, "Yeah, he's our class prez, Tenya Iida." I say. "Oh." She says.