17- What's Wrong?

Ryuu POV

Me and Aisuru are the top two in the class, Aisuru told me. I spare a glance at her, stay safe Aisuru. 

Katsuki storms out of the classroom, something's up, I'm worried, Aisuru leaves soon after. I get up, and go to Katsuki. I go in front of him, "Katsuki, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." He says, I put my hands on his cheeks.

He blushes, "Please tell me, I'm worried." I say. He looks away, "Nothing." He says again. Aisuru's done this before, I know I can't get anything from him. I remove my hands from his cheeks, "Stay safe, Suki." I say.

-Time Skip-

"First off is Todoroki's with Aisuru as a team against me." Aizawa-sensei says, "And Midoriya you're with Bakugou and Ryuu as a team." He adds. I don't pay attention to the rest, I grip my other arm.

I'm with my two childhood friends, the ones who left me.

-Time Skip-

Here are the groups

1st- Cementoss Vs Kirishima and Satou
2nd- Ectoplasam Vs Asui and Tokoyami
3rd- Tora Vs Yaomomo, Haru, and Kianna
4th- Power Loader Vs Iida and Ojiro
5th- Eraser Head Vs Aisuru and Todoroki

6th- Thirteen Vs Aoyama and Uraraka
7th- Nezu Vs Ashido and Kaminari
8th- Present Mic Vs Jirou, Shizen, and Koda
9th- Snipe Vs Hagakure and Shoji
10th- Midnight Vs Sero and Mineta

11th- All Might Vs Midoriya, Ryuu, and Bakugou

Whatever Jirou said made Skyria-sensei burst into a fit of laughs.

-Time Skip-

I stand with Izuku and Uraraka, we watch the 3rd match.

Skyria POV

I perch on a building, these three need to work on their close range attacks. Kianna is the better of the three, I was paired with them since I'm a close range fighter. I swing to where their are, "Hello Girls~" I purr out.

They spin around, and see me hanging from a poll with my tail.

~*Que Present Mic*~   

Jikan Skyria, her quirk allows her to take on the abilities of a tiger. She can turn parts of her body or whole body into a tiger, she has a very keen sense of smell. She can also create two tiger clones from her body fat, she has enhanced balance thanks to the big cat. She inherited some of her grandfathers quirk, witch allows her to stick to walls. She also can go into what she calls, her "Berserk Mode." She loses complete awareness of what she's doing, she gains very enhanced strength, enough to tear a Nomu straight in half. This usually happens when someone she cares about is in trouble, or hurt. Ways to tell she has gone crazy, is that she is slightly foaming at the mouth, and her eyes are glowing yellow.

~*End Present Mic*~