22

Ryuu POV

"Okay, Ryuu you handle the ones that can fly." Iida says, I nod.

-Time Skip-

"Well that's true." I say, "SHUT UP RYUU!!" Katsuki yells.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I sink into the hot spring, Momo looks at me. "Why did you do that? You pushed yourself." She asks, "I wanted to." I answer.

Todoroki POV

"Oh yeah! Todoroki was the first to follow her, after she took down the monster. Maybe he likes her." Jioru says, my face goes red. All eyes were on me, I hide my face in my hands. "So, Todoroki likes Ai-san?" Midoriya asks, I was so surprised by that question, that I fell into the hot spring. I pop back up, I look away. "I don't like her..." I say.

"Oh? Then why are you blushing?" Bakugou asks with a smirk, "I don't like her!" I say loudly. "Rejection is the first step." Mineta says, I cover my face with my hands.

Aisuru POV

We listen to the boys tease Todoroki, Mina looks at me. "So, do you like Todoroki?" She asks, I blush. "N-No, and if that's what your gonna say to me I'm leaving." I say, and get out of the hot spring. I make the water slosh around on both sides, I go into the changing room. Are these weird feelings love? I never had love when I was a child..

Bakugo POV

Deku looks at me, "Kacchan, do you like Ryuu?" He asks. "No." I answer, I actually have felt these weird ass fucking feelings for her since I met her. "Why are you blushing then?" IcyHot asks, damn fucking shit, I am.

Ryuu POV

Urakaka looks at me, "Ryuu, do you like Bakugo?" She asks. I blush, "No, and why are you questioning who we like. I know who Urakaka likes, along with Shizen." I say. Shizen blushes, along with Urakaka. Hehehe...

Haru POV

"Haru! Tell us something you haven't told anyone else!" Mina says, I put my finger on my chin. "All right, hm. I've got one." I say, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MIZUKA!!" Kiri yells. "OH SHUT IT! I'M GONNA TELL THEM!" I yell back at him

"For me, Kiri is a freakin' pervert."