33

Aisuru POV

"Oh hi." I say, everyone jumps. "HOLY JESUS CHRIST!" They all shout, I start to laugh. "How do you get everything done so fast?" Momo asks, "My lighting side." I answer. 

-Time Skip & Haru's POV-

I flop on Kiri's bed, "No, it's not." I say. "Mizuka, get off my bed." He says, I sit up. "No." I say, "You guys are matching, almost like your a couple!" Mina says. My face flushes red, I quickly stand up. "N-No, it's not like that." I say waving my hands in front of my face.

I quickly get out of there.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I look around Todoroki's room, "Looks decent to me." I say. "Thanks Aisuru." He says, we head to Sato's room next. He had cake, all the girls tried the cake, even me. It was good, we head to the girls room next.

Jirou's room was first, after her was Shizen's. She did have instruments, but a bit less than Jirou. "Cool!" Kaminari says, she blushes slightly. We continue till we get to Haru's room, she opens her door.

It was very blue, Mineta tried to go over to her dresser, but Kirishima kicked him out. I ship it, we go up to the fifth floor next. I was first, I open my door. I climb up to my bed, they look around. "Wow, it's very pretty." Yaomomo says.

Something jumps on my back, causing me too fall out of my bed. I land with a loud thunk on the floor, "Auntie!" An all too familiar voice says. I sit up, and turn around. Akari, "Huh, who is that?" Most of the class asks.

I run a hand though my hair, "Akari, go back home. I bet Alois is worried sick." I say. She pouts, "But I wanted to see you Auntie." She says. "Please, just go back." I say, she ports back home.