45

Ryuu POV

The battles got back under way, "Quick Wit, ay? That's nothing compared to Aisuru." Todoroki says. Yeah, "Aisuru is extremely talented and smart. She's scored first in every test or exam we did, she has a near Mr. Nedzu level intellect. She got a perfect score during the Provisional." Todoroki says.

Tokoyami POV

-Flashback-

"Also, Alois said I should. You put up a good fight against her little sister." Hawks says, he's talking about Aisuru. She was holding back during our fight.

-Flashback ends-

Even tho Aisuru is way stronger than me, I'll try my best to catch up. 

-Time Skip-

I feel rain land on my beak, I look up. Storm clouds, so the plan has started. Class B thinks they have the upper hand against us, oh how your wrong. Your guys plans are nothing compared to ours.

Aisuru is the smartest in possibly all of the U.A Students, Hagakure and Momo run under some cover. I join them, time to win.

-Flashback-

"So, what's our plan?" Hagakure asks, we all look at Aisuru. She was doing something with the cage, the same lady with blue hair comes out of her body. What...? "Princess wants you to distract Class B, long enough for her to summon a thunder storm." She says.

Aisuru looks up, "Taki, again?" She says. The lady, who's name is Taki, leaves. She looks at Yaoyorozu, "Lights." She says. "For what?" Yaoyorozu asks, "Kurorio's quirk allows him to enter anything black." She says, than looks at me.

"Watch out for him Tokoyami, he can turn Dark Shadow against you." Aisuru says, Yaoyorozu creates lights. Aisuru fishes something out her pouches, she tosses it Yaoyorozu. She opens it, I smell the all familiar scent.

"Your curry!" She says, I want some now.

-Flashback ends-

Aisuru's left side lights up with lighting, the two look up at her.

"Think twice before second judging Class A."