19

Aisuru POV

"Todoroki, I have an idea." I say, he looks at me. "Yeah?" He answers, "First, give me the cuffs." I say. He hands me them, "Found you two~" Mr. Aizawa says. I grab Todoroki's hand, and zap us away.

We didn't get to far, but good enough. "Okay, since I have more self defense training than you, I'll be the decoy, you get the cuffs on him." I tell him, I give them back to him. "I need you to make ice." I say.

"Why?" He asks, "I can't generate water. We use your fire, and my water, to create steam." I say. He smirks, I blush ever so slightly. "I get where your going." He says, and creates ice. I turn it to water, he lights his fire side.

-Time Skip-

"Todoroki, now!" I shout, he manages to get the cuffs on Mr. Aizawa. We high five each other.

Izuku POV

"Aisuru's speed makes her nearly impossible to catch, along with how smart both her and Todoroki are, they make a good pair. Their quirks are very similar, just using different elements." Skyria-sensei says.

That's true, Ai-san is stronger than Todoroki.

-Time Skip & Jirou's POV-

"Shi! Can't you generate any nature?!" I yell, "No/Yeah! I can generate it, but I usually use my hands, if I use any other part, my costume will tear! And I can't control nature mentally!" She shouts back.

Damn, completely forgot about that. "But I can try!" She says, I look over at my childhood friend. She throws off the jacket, and covers her ears again. I look at Koda, "We have to stall Present Mic long enough so Shi can generate what she needs too!" I say.

-Time Skip-

"RAGING NATURE!!" Shizen yells, I put her on my back after that. Generating nature from other parts of her body, than her hands, takes a lot out of her. We run out the gate, we passed.