32

Shizen POV

Me and Jirou walk into the living room, um.

Ryuu POV

I sit by Bakugo, "Bakugo stop arguing with your mother." I say. "Alright." He says, "Ryuu is the only one able to dial his pride back, probably because he-" Mitsuki says. "DON'T YOU EVEN SAY THAT, YOU OLD HAG!!" He yells, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO ARGUE WITH YOUR MOTHER!!" I yell at him.

"Alright, just don't light me on fire." He says.

-Time Skip & Toshinori's POV-

She reminds me too much of Shiro.

-Time Skip & Kirishima's POV--

Mizuka looks at me, then back at the ground. I wonder if something is wrong, she would have told me, right?

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I look around the living area, looks nice. Sensei shows us where our rooms are, I'm right across from Todoroki, and Ryuu is right by me. Haru is by Kirishima. Shizen is right across from Kaminari, and Kianna is across from Midoriya. We head to our rooms, I look around mine. Time to change it up.

-Time Skip-

I wipe the sweat off with a towel, done. I got my bed built, along with my desk, I painted the walls red, white, blue, yellow, silver, and gold. The door opens, I turn to see who it was, only for the person to close it. Huh? I pull a shirt on, I wonder who that was. I go into the bathroom, and change into my pjs.

I grab a book, and head down. I look around, looks like I'm first. I shake my slippers off, and start to read.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

Done, my room is pretty simple. A simple bed, and a little design. I go to Bakugo's room, I peek in. Meh, I quietly close the door.

Haru POV

My rooms all blue, I lay on my bed. I stand up, and grab a bandana, and tie it around my head, to hold up my long hair.