40

Hinode POV

I catch both their fists, "Give it up, I'm Amaterasu." I say. I stab them with shadow swords, they fall. I start to fall forward, someone catches me. I see the familiar purple vest, "Hey, Tama." I say, and smile into his chest. "Right back at you Hina." He says, and wraps his arms around my waist to steady me.

I look up at him, I notice his mask is gone, and he had a large wound, and he was blushing a bit. How cute.

I blush as well, and I hide my face in his chest.

Tamaki POV

I blush harder, honestly I wish I could tell her how I feel. I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice give me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete. I feel her arms wrap around my waist, I freeze, but then slightly smile.

I hug her back, she still smells like cinnamon and lilacs. I like that smell.

Tamaki POV

Hinode stands by me, holding her arm. We follow the first-year.

Hinode POV

I sense her power go haywire, I jump up their. I go over to Eri, the energy tries to hit me. Shadows and light block them, I get to her. I put my hand on her cheek, she looks over at me. "Ama?" She asks, as the energy disappears. I nod, and fall forward. The last thing I hear is, "SENPAI!" and "HINA!"

Tamaki POV

I go to her, I check for a pulse. Good, she has one. I pick her, and bring her to the others.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I stand by Tena-san and Ryuu on the roof, "Tena-san, do you think Hinode-senpai will be alright?" I ask. "Yeah, she's a strong willed women." She answers, someone throws open the door. We turn, Hinode-senpai. We all hug her, Tena-san pats our heads. "You three are my three new heroes." She says, we smile up at her.

We all head back down, we pass by Night-Eye's room. She looks sadly at it, "You three go on. I need to have a talk with Night-Eye." She says. We look at each other, we nod.

Tena POV

I walk into Nighteye's room, he looks over at me. "Maggie..." He says quietly, I come and stand by his bed. I look down at him, "It's been fun working with you these years, Night." I say. "You know I'm gonna die..." He says, I nod. "Not even my quirk can help with that big of a wound." I say.

I turn around, and start to walk out. "Bye old friend." I say, he looks back up at the ceiling. "Bye Mags." He says

All Might POV

Tena walks out of his room, she looks at me. "All Might." She says, "Can't you heal his wound?" I ask. She shakes her head no, "It's too big of a wound." She answers, and leaves. I can tell she's broken inside, I don't blame her. Nighteye was her childhood friend, she's known him longer than any of us have.

Hinode POV

Aisuru, Ryuu, and I stumble upon Tena-san crying. We look at each other, I shake my head. Let's leave her be, she needs it. I go to Mirio's room, "You alright?" I ask. "I guess." He says sadly, "Where's the happy go lucky Mirio I know? I know he told you to keep smiling." I say. I can see him smile.

"Your right Hinode!" He says, there's the happy go lucky Mirio I know. "What are friends for?"