34

Ryuu POV

I look at Izuku and Katsuki, Katsuki knows his secret. 

-Time Skip-

I breath in, and raise my body temperture. I shoot out black flames, It almost hits Katsuki. "WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THAT RYUU!" He yells, I scratch the back of my neck. "Hehe, sorry Katsuki." I say, he looks away.

-Time Skip-

I catch the derbies from Katsuki's explosion, Izuku and Katsuki look up. "Watch where your throwing that Katsuki." I say, while in my full dragon form. "Ryuu, you can talk?" He asks, I transform back, and land on his space.

"Of course I can, I've been able to do it for a long time in full body." I say, and jump back to my spot.

-Time Skip-

I'm nervous, Katsuki looks down at me. "What?" I ask, he looks away. A lady comes out of nowhere, "Where's Tora?" Ms. Joke asks. "Behind you." Aizawa-sensei says, she jumps, and turns around.

Skyria-sensei leans over to her ear, "Stay away from Shota, he's mine." She whispers. I smirk, "Someones got a crush~" I say. She blushes, and spins around to face me. "Shut up Ryuu!" She says.

-Short Time Skip-

The black haired kid that reminds me of Izuku, grabs my hands. "Hi! I'm Yo Shin-" He gets interrupted by Katsuki smacking his hands off mine. "Don't fucking touch her, you fuck shit." He says, I smirk up at him.

"Aww, is someone jelly? I'm flattered~" I tease, he gets jealous a lot. "Tch, shut up Ryuu." He says.

-Time Skip-

I follow Katsuki.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I use lighting to shoot away the balls, the moment you start doubting us, will lead to your down fall.

Skyria POV  

"This is a quote from one of my favorite students, 'The moment you start doubting us, will lead to your down fall.' " I say.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I sniff the air, I spin around, and push Katsuki out of the way.