29

Aisuru POV

"And witch one of you hurt her?!" He demands, "You mean dragon girl?" One of the villains asks. "Yes." He answers, "Well, I did." The Villain says. Oh dear, I hold Bakugo back.  

-Time Skip-

"Good... Good decision Shikaragi Kitamura." An all too familiar voice says, I slam my hands down on the table in front of his computer. "Ah, Aisuru." He says, "You little fuck shit." I say.

-Time Skip & Bakugo's POV-

Aisuru's back starts to glow, what the hell?! Her dual hair starts to glow as well, and both sides this time. Not just the yellow one, she takes on similar appearance to when the villains first invaded. It starts to rain and thunder out side, "You dare to hurt our princess?" Two different voices say in sync.

"Ah shit. That must have been what she was talking about, the dark side's of her quirk's." All-Might says, the hand dude motions his head towards the hero's. "It was them." He says, "No, it was not the heroes. It was your teacher, bring him to us. BRING HIM TOO US!!" They yell. I stare at her, Aisuru...

-Time Skip-

Aisuru lands by him, "Ah, Light, Taki, it's been 8 years since I've seen either of you." He says. "You may be her father, but that doesn't matter. You hurt our princess too much, we will make you pay, dearly." The same voices say.

Deku POV

Wait, Aisuru's father is All For One? This must be why she never talked about her past.

-Time Skip & Bakugo's POV-

Someone grabs my shoulders, and flies up into the sky. I look up, I see ever so familiar light blue hair. Ryuu, she looks down at me, and smirks. "Miss me?" She says, oh hell yeah.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida shoot up into the sky, I look up. "Come back to us Aisuru!! You aren't evil!!" He yells. Right then, I remembered what I heard a voice say many years ago, 'You will find people that care for you, and do anything to save you.' It had said. 

My eyes widen [^^^], I guess it was right.