14

Ryuu POv

Katsuki looks over at me, "Your here too Ryuu?" He asks. "I was told she's the only one who can control you." Best Jeanist says

-Time Skip-

I use my hand to cover my mouth, while trying not to laugh. I give Best Jeanist a thumbs up, "Good job." I say, then start laughing. "SHUT UP RYUU!!" Katsuki yells

-Time Skip-

I sigh, I hit Katsuki in the neck.

[A/n: Yes, she pulls a Kendou.]

"Stop it, your scaring them." I say.

Haru POV

Me and Izumi hit them on the head, "Focus!" I say. They both look up at us, "Izumi? Haru? What are you doing here?" They ask. "They said these two were the only ones that could control you two." Fourth Kind says, we sigh.

Aisuru POV

Alois hugs me, and spins me around. "Eeek! I'm so glad you chose my agency, little sister!" She says, I smile, I never got this when I was young. My adoptive family know of my past.

-Time Skip-

Alois's quirk is Heilokinesis, or solar manipulation. She's the only person who can keep up with my speed.

-Time Skip-

Iida, you idiot. I watch the fight progress, Midoriya and Todoroki join in. I decide to join in, I shoot a lighting bolt at the Hero Killer.

Iida POV

A lighting bolt hits the Hero Killer, I know that attack. I look up, Aisuru. "A-Aisuru?! Why?" I ask, she zaps in front of me. She smiles down at me, she flicks me in the forehead. "Iida, you idiot. I've been watching this for the whole time. And were U.A students, we don't leave each other behind." She says, and stands up.

Aisuru...

Aisuru POV

"Another brat." He says. He runs at me, I zap behind him. "You need to be faster than that to get me." I say, he chucks a knife at me. I catch it with two fingers, "I've been watching this fight, I know your quirk." I say. 

"Aisuru." The 3 idiots say, I do a back flip in the air, and kick him in the face. I grab his arm, and slam him onto the ground. I can hear him growl, "A brat that actually knows self defense." He growls out. "Well my shitty ass father trained me in it." I say, oh shit didn't mean to say that.