21

Toshinori POV

"All Might, were there times when even you've failed to save someone?" Young Midoriya asks, yeah, Shiro.

-Time Skip & Izumi's POV-

I sigh, Monoma's at it again. "Especially the brown haired chick!" The little pervert of Class A says, I walk over, and kick him into the side of their bus. I walk back, and stand by Ibara. I can feel everyone sweat dropping at my actions. 

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I sit by Todoroki, I look out the window. I don't want to get them dragged into my family shit, I know the villains true objective it's to either get to me release Light or Taki, or fuse the two together.  

Todoroki POV

I look at Aisuru, she's been more distant than she usually is since the villain got Midoriya. She rests her head in her hand, I look back to the front.

-Time Skip & Skyria's POV-

"Hey Eraser and Tora!" Two familiar voices say, Shino and Ryuko. "It's been a while." Me and Shota say, the smart girls who caught on, stayed where they are, rather than following the others.  

Ryuko sends them into the forest, I look at them. I walk over to Shino, "I'm sorry for your loss." I say. "It's alright." She says, "Oh yeah! Where are Tomoko and Yawara?" I ask. Ryuko shrugs, "So, have you and Eraser gotten together yet?" She asks.

I blush hard, "N-No." I say.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I give a toothy grin, seems like it's my turn. I shoot up into the sky, I grab the beast by it's tail, and swing it down onto the ground. I land on it's stomach, "I completely forgot Ryuu could fly!" Kaminari says.

I punch it's stomach, making it shatter. I give the others a toothy grin, I motion my claws at them. "Come on let's go!" I say.