35

Ryuu POV

I hit Katsuki in the neck, I look down at the people. "I'm sorry about his behavior, here let me help." I say, and fly down to them. I take the man first, I set him where Katsuki and Kaminari are. I fly back down to the lady, I grab her by her uninjured arm.

I fly back up, I set her on the ground. "WHY DID YOU HELP THEM RYUU?!" Katsuki yells, I kick him in the balls. "That's what we have to do to pass, Kaminari help me." I say.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I punch the cement off of Todoroki's arm, and the other dudes. He looks up at me, "Thanks Aisuru, but watch out." He says. I zap away, "Do you think I didn't already know about Grand Orca's quirk, Shouto." I say.

"Ah, Shitaka Aisuru, the strongest and smartest first year at U.A." Grand Orca says.

-Time Skip & Todoroki's POV-

Aisuru always saves me, I don't want that. I want to protect the smile that I've fallen for, yep, I'm pretty sure I fell in love with her.

-Time Skip-

I look at Aisuru's paper, 100/100. I'm not that surprised, she is the smartest in our class. 

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I slip out of the dorms, I go and sit by where Katsuki and Izuku will fight. I watch them talk before they do start, Katsuki, you big dork. I keep listening, "AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET RYUU'S ATTENTION?!" He yells.

If you just wanted some, you could have asked.

-Time Skip-

All Might looks up at me, "Ryuu, you can come out now." He says. "Huh? What do you mean? She's-" They were interrupted by me stepping out of the shadows, I walk over to them. "Damn, you two idiots, what am I doing to do with you?" I say.

I bop them on the noses, "You two big dorks." I say. I hug both of them, "I can't leave you guys alone without you fighting. Yet, I can't leave my two childhood friends alone, I grew up with you two by my side." I say.