16

Aisuru POV

I giggle softly at Todoroki, and then leave. I zap back home, I have a feeling he will be coming for me soon. I knew I couldn't hide from him forever, I go into my room, and change into some pjs. I lay on my bed, and look out the window.

"Auntie!!" Two voices yell, and somethings jump on me. I shoot up to see Arata and Akari, Alois comes in. "Now you two don't go jumping on Aisuru, she has things on her mind." She says, and ushers the two out.

She sits on the side of my bed, "What's up?" She asks. I lay back on my bed, with my arms behind my head. "I have a feeling he will be coming for me soon, I know I can't hide from him forever." I say.

"Okay, just stay safe." She says, and leaves to tend to her children. I lay on my side, and look out the window. I really don't like hiding things from my friends, but it's to protect them. No one, but Ryuu can know. All I want is to protect them.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I quietly laugh at Katsuki's hair, "SHUT UP RYUU!!" He yells.

-Time Skip & Kirishima's POV-

"Haru's curvy body!" Mineta says, I blush, and don't pay attention to the rest. Until, Mineta is getting smacked on the floor by a vine. "And Shizen's nature ability, better not to piss her off." Midoriya says.

Ryuu POV

"Can I go strangle that pervert?" I ask, "No." Yaomomo says. "When you see him, throw him in a trash can where he belongs." Haru says, I sweat drop.

-Time Skip & 3rd Person POV-

"And the key to my plan, Shitaka Aisuru." A man says, Aisuru leans against a window. Rather obvious that something was on her mind, "If only I could do something about this."