9

Aisuru POV  

"Start!" Midnight yells, "DIE!" Bakugou yells, and sends an explosion at me. Light moves it away from me, I cover my fist with lighting, I punch Bakugo in the gut. He flies close to the line, but not over it.

I race at him, he dodges. Oh shit, he grabs my arm. He starts to throw me across the line.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE!! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME"

I back flip over him, and grab his arm, and slam his body against the clay. He fires off an explosion, that destroys some of the top of my gym clothes, showing some of my chest. I back flip away from him.

I stand across from him, I only use my lighting side for awhile. During that time, I created a thunder storm, and Bakugou managed to explode some of my hair off. I now have short hair thanks to him, great.

"Kiddo, switch to Taki for awhile. So you can gain back some energy on my side." Light says, my lighting attacks are getting weaker, and he's starting to push me back.

A voice is telling me not to use it, "Aisuru, that voice you hear is your mother's voice. She would want you to win." Taki says.

"Go ahead and use it, darling." They say together, a water wing forms on my right side. Taki, "On it." She says. I stop Bakugo from moving, "Huh?! What the Fuck?!" He says. I start to make him walk towards the edge.

"Is the other half of her quirk like Shinsou's?!" Mic yells, I can hear Skyria-sensei hit him on the head. "No, her other half is water." She says. I make him cross the line, I win.

I release him, he starts to sulk.

I go to get a new top, I pass by Todoroki on the way.

Todoroki POV

I pass by Aisuru, some of her top had been burned off by Bakugo. I blush, she was slouching slightly. I realize something, she's been forcing herself to win. I wonder why.