2

Ryuu POV

I walk with Izuku and Aisuru, "Aisuru, is what you said true?" He asks, she turns to him. She looks down at him, and smiles. She pinches his cheeks, "Of course it is silly! Now let's go get your book." She says, and let's go of his cheeks.  

-Time Skip-

Me and Aisuru look at All Might, "I'm surprised the villain didn't go after the dual haired girl, I can sense a great power from you. You'll make a great hero." He says. "Thanks." She says, then looks at me.

I nod, "You should consider giving your quirk to Midoriya." She says. His eyes widen, "How-" He starts. "Just think about it, he's well deserve-rant of it." I say, and we walk off.

Toshinori POV

How did they know One For All could be passed down? I look at the green haired kid, he must be Midoriya. Those two consider them selves like sisters I think, reminds me of Shiro too much.

 Those two consider them selves like sisters I think, reminds me of Shiro too much

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

Me and Aisuru watch the scene unfold, I see Katsuki's face. I falter, I notice Izuku. 

-Time Skip-

I watch Izuku and Katsuki, I fly back to my home. I go to my balcony, I pick up my dog, Riley. I start to pet her head, I head inside, and chill on my bed. After a while, I put on my pjs

 After a while, I put on my pjs

[^^^]

I start to go to bed, when I hear someone tapping on my balcony doors. I start to breathe a bit of fire, in case it's a villain or something. I open my blinds, only to find Katsuki. A blush slowly grows on his cheeks, as he sees what I'm wearing.

I open my doors, "What do you want Katsuki?" I ask. "N-Nothing." He says, and leaves. Well, that was odd.