3

Ryuu POV

I start to train for the exam.

-Time Skip & Skyria's POV-

I was jogging with Kianna, well Kianna was lagging behind cause I told her to use her quirk while running. I spot Toshinori and Izuku on the beach, ah so that's where's he's been.

-Time Skip-

Let's see how Kianna does, when I took the exam with Kayama, I got 3rd. I sit by Kayama, the dual-haired girl got my attention. She's already first, and the light blue haired girl is not far behind. After the exam finished, Kianna got 4th, and I couldn't be prouder.

The dual-haired girl does have a strong quirk, Half-Water, Half-Lighting.

 -Time Skip-

I watch Shota, he climbs out of his sleeping bag. He looks at me after me said something, "So you're already here." He says. The children look confused, I transform back into my other form. Smoke surrounds me, I rest my head on the palm of my hand. 

I look at Shota, "I got here before you and the children." I say.  "Mom?" Kianna asks, I wave to her. I look at the class, "Hi! I'm your other homeroom teacher, Skyria Jikan." I say. Shota pulls out the track suit from his sleeping bag, I sweat drop. What the hell does he keep in there?

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I walk up to the pitch. She gives me a ball, I pull my arm back, and chuck it. It speeds off like a jet plane, "1,000.7 m." He says shocked. That was just my pure strength, I walk back to my spot, and look up at the sky.

Skyria POV

That girl, she has almost Toshinori level strength. I narrow my eyes at her, what is up with her? I go back to paying attention to the other students, Midoriya is up now. He tries to do it full arm for a second time, Shota erases it. I roll my eyes, really Shota? This kid has potential, Kianna has know him since they were young.

I've known Inko since I moved back from the US, I kick Aizawa away from him. I give him a ball, I tap it with a finger. Hopefully he gets what I mean. He does what I mean, I look at the device. 705.3, good job green bean.