37

Hinode POV

I lean against the chalk board, Aizawa-san makes Tamaki introduce himself first. 

"It's no good... Mirio... Hadou... Hinode. No matter how hard I try to think of all of them as potatoes... everything except their heads just keeps it's human form... and besides their heads I can only see them as humans! What should I do... the words... they won't come out!" He says.

Oh god not this again. "My minds gone completely blank. ...It's so painful...!" He turns around, I move to the side. He leans his head against the board. "I wanna go home...!" He says.

-Time Skip-

"And yet Hinode's still the calm one." Mirio says, more like I'm the one that has more sanity than you two.

-Time Skip-

I cross my arms over my chest, and lean by Tamaki. I've known him longer than Mirio has, he's always has been shy. He's still somewhat shy around me, I watch the kids take on Mirio. The dual haired girl keeps her distance from him, after Mirio takes down the other kids, he turns to her.

She pulls her scarf up a bit, Mirio phases into the ground. She jumps into the air, and stands on it. Oh? Lighting and Water, Mirio phases out of the ground. "If my assumption is correct, your quirk allows you to phase through anything solid." She says, holy cow! She figured out Mirio's quirk when he was just fighting the other kids, she's smart.

"Well, Aizawa-senpai and Skyria-senpai you weren't lying when you said this kid is smart!" Mirio says. He goes to attack her, she stops him from moving. "Huh? Why can't I move?" He questions, "Idiot! Her quirk has two half's, one half is lighting, and one is water. She beat the other dual haired kid, and only he has been able to resit it." I tell him.

"Oh! That makes more sense!" He says, I do a Tamaki. "Why am I friends with idiots?" I mutter, tho Tamaki isn't a idiot.