23

[A/n: There will be some KiriHaru at the start of the chapie~]

Ryuu POV

Shizen looks at us, "What's a pervert?" She asks. Oh wow, she's so innocent. "Mineta." I answer.

Kirishima POV

Mizuka told them, I blush, with a pout. "He did it a lot more when we were younger." Mizuka answers, I still do it a bit now. "Tho you still do it a bit now." An all too familiar voice says right by my ear, I jump and turn around.

I forgot Mizuka could transfer herself into different bodies of water, my eyes trail downwards a bit. I quickly look back up at her face, she had a smug grin. I blush harder, "P-Please put something around your chest, M-Mizuka." I stutter out.

She sends me another sexy smug grin, "Oh~ But why are you saying that? You've seen me like this before." She says.I blush more, "I-I have not! And it's for the other boys." I say. More cause Mineta's here, I don't him to see her body.

She's only my girl, she goes behind me. She squishes my cheeks, I blush even more. "S-Stop it!" I stutter out, "You still have soft cheeks." She says, and leaves. I look away, "What was she talking about?" Midoriya asks. 

"Nothing." I say, damn it Mizuka. "Didn't sound like it." Sero says, "Shut it." I say. "Don't turn into Katsuki~!" Ryuu says from the other side, "SHUT IT RYUU!!" Bakugou yells. "No!" We hear the light haired bluenette say from the other side.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

Bakugou got 709.6 meters, Skyria-sensei tosses me a ball. "Ryuu, you next." She says, I chuck it. She shows it, 990.9. I walk back to my spot by Aisuru, after some other people, she gets called up.

Aizawa-sensei tosses her a ball, she chucks it. "2,001.1 meters." He says, I'm not that surprised she got that, after all he gave her that strength.