27

Tetsutetsu POV  

I sit by Izumi's bed, please wake up soon, Izu. I lay my head by her, I start to close my eyes. When, someone drags their hand through my hair. I freeze, the only other person in the room other than me is Izumi.

I shoot up, I look at Izumi. My eyes connect with her dark red ones, she's awake. I jump, and hug her. I can feel tears slightly fall down my face, I thought I lost her. She's really the only thing I care about.

Kendo POV

I can hear someone running, I turn to look. All I see is horns, Pony skids right past me. She comes back to me, "Kendo! Izumi's awake!" She says. My eyes widen, I look at Class A. "I'm sorry, but it looks like I have to go." I say.

They nod, I go with Pony.

Midoriya POV

"Me, Ryuu, and Kacchan have only known her since we were 10. Ryuu and I were the ones who were the closest to her, tho Ryuu was closer than I am. Why do you ask?" I say.

"Because I saw what seemed to be a whip scar on her back."

Ryuu POV

So he saw some of her scars, "Oh yeah, I saw that as well." Shouji says. I look away, "Ryuu, what do you know about her past?" Todoroki asks. "It's a secret between me and her, but I'll tell you what she meant by that." I say, and look back at the class.

"She hid her past from you guys to protect you, and I'm joining you two." I say.

Aisuru POV

I open my eyes, "Why hello my dear daughter, I got someone to heal your injury." My ugly ass father says. I glare at him, "Is your objective to make me unleash them? Or too fuse them together?" I snap at him. "Not fuse them, but yes to make you unleash them." He says, "Well, fuck you, I'm not unleashing them." I snap at him.

He slaps me, "I'll force you to unleash them." He growls at me. I glare at him, "No you won't." I growl back. He starts to beat me up, after he's done, he gets one of his minions to throw me in a cell. I lay on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Aisuru's past will slowly get reveled now.