26

Tetsutetsu POV  

"Kendo!" I say, she looks at us. "Tetsutetsu! Izumi!" She says, "Where did you get the gas masks?" She asks.

-Time Skip & Haru's POV-

'We've identified one of the villains objectives!! The Students named "Kacchan" and "Ai-san"!! Whoever "Kacchan" and "Ai-san" is, as much as possible, avoid combat!! Refrain from solo movements!! Got it?! "Kacchan" and "Ai-san"!!' Mandaly says in our heads. Me, Ryuu, and Aisuru face off against three villains.

The Nomu punches Ryuu into a tree, the other nomu punches me with steam. It sends me flying into a tree, I hit my back against it. I cough out blood, my vision gets hazy. The last thing I see before everything goes black, is the masked guy using his quirk on Aisuru. No...

Ryuu POV

I spit out blood, shit, Aisuru! I go to the compressing villain, the nomu that punched me into a tree, does it again, and breaks my left arm. He goes to punch me in my cheek, I harden my scales there.

He still punches me, I cough out blood.

-Time Skip & Todoroki's POV-

Ryuu suddenly appears, Bakugo's face showed anger. He likes her, she tries to grab his hand. But fails, the magician dude pulls out another of those marbles. Aisuru, she turns her back towards us.

"Please don't save me, I meant to protect you guys." She says, what does she mean protect? We can protect ourselves just fine"What do you mean Ai-san?!" Midoriya shouts. She turns her head towards us, she was crying. 

"I tried to protect you guys, but I failed." She says, wind blows her hair to the side a bit, and I see what seems to look like the top of a whip scar. Aisuru, just what exactly happened in the past to you?

  -Time Skip- Izuku POV  

  "Midoriya, you've known Aisuru the longest out of us, just what happened in her past?"