24

Ryuu POV

"Whoa Katsuki, your really good with that knife, it's unexpected." I say, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNEXPECTED?! YOU'VE KNOWN ME FOR 15 YEARS RYUU, AND YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME USE A KNIFE?!" He yells.

"Yes I have not." I say.

-Short Time Skip-

I whack Katsuki on the head, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR RYUU?!" He yells. "You'll just explode the thing, let me." I say, and crouch down in front of it. I breath some fire into it, I walk off.

Aisuru POV

I start to make some curry, Taki get me some of the ingredients. "Ay Ay Princess!" She says, water brings the ingredients over to me. I finish when the rest start to eat, Skyria-sensei and the other teachers come over.

Skyria-sensei is the first to try it, "Wow Aisuru! I never knew you were such a good cook." She says. I cover my cheeks with my hair, "Thanks...I'm not that good." I say. Two Class B students come over, "She's really good." They say after they tasted it. 

Momo comes over, and tastes it. "Holy cow! Aisuru you're an amazing cook!" She says, everyone starts to come over to me. I get off the table before I get crowded, I go over to an empty table. I rest my chin on the table, I don't know how much longer this peace will last. 

A plate of my curry is set in front of me, I look up. Todoroki, "Try it, you really are an amazing cook." He says. I look at it, I am hungry. I sit up straight, I guess I will.

Todoroki POV

Aisuru eats a spoon full of her curry, a small smile appears on her face. I blush slightly, "I guess you guys are right, I never did get praised for anything." She says. She didn't get praised for anything? That makes me wonder more about her past.

Ryuu POV

I notice Todoroki blush slightly, I so ship it.