10

"Send out the signal and I'll fly low" 
- Halo by Starset

Ryuu POV [Ryuu's smile to Bakugou above, it's Flare from Fairy Tail]

"AND NOW THE FINAL MATCH!! THE DRAGON GIRL, WHO PLACED SECOND IN THE OBSTACLE COURSE!! HINOTAMA RYUU OF CLASS 1-A OF THE HEROICS DEPARTMENT!! AND OCHAKO URARAKA OF THE HEROICS DEPARTMENT AS WELL!!" Mic yells

-Time Skip-

I hear something, I look up. I smirk, I had a feeling she would do that. I breathe a large amount of fire, it melts the clay.

-Time Skip-

Todoroki will win the match, but Izuku will put up a good fight. I can tell he wants to battle Aisuru, I know that I will be against Aisuru soon. I promised Katsuki that I wouldn't use that, but I might have too.

Aisuru is strong, "You want to fight Ai-san, don't you?" Izuku asks. I smile, "I want to fight you too." I can Aisuru mutter.

-Time Skip-

"Hey Ryuu." I hear a voice says, I turn. Katsuki, "Yeah Katsuki?" I answer. He looks away slightly blushing, "Please win, for me." He says. I smile, "I'll try." I say.

-Time Skip-

"This match will be hard." I hear Skyria-sensei say, "That's obvious." Mic says. "It's not that. These two are best friends, it's basically friend against friend. Plus, they both have very strong quirks." She says.

Aisuru looks at me, "I'm sorry Ryuu, can we still be friends after this?" She asks. "Of course! We'll always be friends." I say, I can see her slightly smile. She didn't get kindness as a child.

-Time Skip & Bakugou's POV-

She starts to form a circle with her hands, and her wings start to come together. My eyes widen, she's going to use it. I jump up from my seat, "RYUU, DON'T USE IT!!" Me and Deku yell. She looks over at us, and gives a closed eye smile.

'Sorry, my annoying idiot friends.' She mouthes at us, we race to the stairs. We make it to her entrance.

Aisuru POV

"RYUU, PLEASE DON'T USE IT!" Midoriya yells, "Sorry, Izuku, Katsuki." She tells them. Her wings start to glow white, she's going to use her white flames. That can kill her, Katsuki starts to run to her. She faces me, "WHITE FLAME CANNON!!" She yells.