31

[A/n: There will be some mature stuff for 18+ only at the very start, so if you're younger than that, please don't read. Also, the events will be fast forded one month, cause I didn't want Aisuru to miss out on anything]

Aisuru POV

I walk across the clouds, "Darling." Someone says. I freeze, I turn around. There was a woman that looked like me, "Mom?" I ask. "Hello my baby." She says, I run, and hug her. "Even tho I forced to have you, I still love you." She says, I look up at her. "You're father raped me, he probably wanted my quirk." She says.

We sit on the clouds, "What's your quirk?" I ask. "Water and Earth, you can tell cause because of my green and blue hair." She answers. "Now, wake up. There's your class waiting for you to wake up." She says, I feel getting started to be pulled away. "Remember I'll always love you, you're my baby. Also, stay strong." She says, "I love you too Mom." I say before she fades.

Ryuu POV

Aisuru opens her eyes, and sits up. I cover my mouth, tears coming out. "AISURU!!" I yell, and tackle her with a hug. "Huh? Ryuu? Where am I? I remember passing out after I finished my father off." She says, and hugs me back.

"Your in a *sniff* hospital, you were gonna be taken off life support if you didn't wake up in an another month." I say, "Oh." She says. We let go of each other, the doctors come in. They make me wait outside.

I open the group chat.

Pikachu: Oh! Hey! Ryuu's on

Pinky: I thought she visiting Aisuru...

Hydra: Is everyone on, including Aizawa-sensei and Skyria-sensei?

Deku: Yeah, what's up?

Hydra: AISURU'S AWAKE!! The doctors are checking her over

Everyone: Really?

Hydra: Yeah! I saw myself.

Aizawa: Alright, we're coming.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I notice the red and white roses on the side table, I look at the class. "Hey, who gave me those?" I ask, they all give me smug grins except Todoroki. He blushes heavily, and looks away. "U-Uh, I did." He says.

I blush, and look away. "T-Thanks." I say.