12- I Don't Have A Choice

Aisuru POV

"Yeah, it does." Aizawa-sensei says, "Well let's start the match." Skyria-sensei says. Todoroki sends a wave of ice at me, I turn it into water. 

-Time Skip-

Todoroki starts to use his fire side, I smirk, and activate my water side.

-Time Skip-

I wipe the side of my face, blood. I look at him, "I applaud you, you actually got a hit on me, that's never happened." I tell him. I have to win this, I don't have a choice. Water and lighting surround my eyes.

This is my half of my power, "Aisuru, why are you forcing yourself to take First Place?" Todoroki asks. I falter, I look away. "I have to win this, I don't have a choice." I say, I feel something wet slide down my cheek, a tear.

Todoroki POV

My eyes widen, Aisuru is hiding something, something important. I want to know, I want to help her.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I offer him my hand, I pull him up. "AND NOW THE TOURNAMENT COMES TO AN END! THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S CLASS 1 SPORTS FESTIVAL IS, CLASS A'S AISURU!!" Present Mic yells, are you proud of me, you piece of shit?

I go to Recovery Girl's room, Midoriya and Bakugou are already there. I see them talking to her, I lean against the door way. She notices me, "Ryuu you gotta get up soon, there giving the medals soon." I say.

She nods, I look at Recovery Girl. "Can I please have some bandages?" I ask, she gives me some. I put it on where Todoroki got me, Ryuu looks at me. "He got you?" She asks, "Yeah, but I won." I say.

She frowns, "I know, I heard." She says. Ryuu gets up, but only to almost fall. Bakugou catches her, I smirk. "Young love~" Recovery Girl says, "S-SHUT UP!" They both shout blushing. Me and Midoriya both give them a thumbs up.