8

Aisuru POV

Todoroki tries to grab the points, but I duck, and zap us away. Pretty soon the game ends, I let Midoriya have two of the headbands. 

"IN FIRST PLACE IS TEAM AISURU, IN SECOND PLACE IS TEAM TODOROKI, IN THIRD PLACE IS TEAM BAKUGOU, IN FORTH PLACE IS TEAM TETSUTE...WAIT TEAM SHINSOU?! AND IN FIFTH PLACE IS TEAM MIDORIYA!!"

Kianna POV

"Wow Shinsou! Your quirk is amazing!" I say, "Really?" He asks. "Yeah! You could take down a room full of villains with it! You'll be a great hero." I say, I can see him blush slightly.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

The other girls got tricked into wearing cheerleader outfits by the two perverts of our class, Present Mic announces that there will recreational games. Meh, might as well.

-Time Skip-

I look at the board, so I'm against Bakugo during the first round. Easy, after us is Uraraka against Ryuu. Ryuu will win, even tho Uraraka does have a strong quirk. 

Kianna POV

I stand up, and run down to Shinsou's entrance. I run up, and hug him. "Good job Shinsou-san!" I say, he pats my head. "Thanks Kianna." He says.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

The rounds pass by quickly, the only person who caught my attention was the indigo haired boy.

His quirk is brainwashing, it's strong. People think this is a villain's quirk. It's not, at least he wasn't born to a villain, like I was. I start to walk down to entrance, "Hey bitch!" He yells. I turn around, my hands still in my pockets. "What do you want Bakugou?" I ask, "I just wanna let you know, I'm gonna win this thing! You already got 1st place in the Exam, and the other two things." He says.

"Sorry to crush your dreams hedgehog, but you can't win against me. But I can tell you want to win it because Ryuu is watching." I say, and start to leave. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY BITCH?!" He yells.

"What I just said, and go to your side. Our match is starting soon." I say, and go to my side. They finish the match before us, I start to head out. Mic introduces Bakugou first, "And now the quiet girl of Class 1-A, and the one who came in first during the Calvary Battle and Obstacle Race. From the hero department as well, Class 1-A's Shitaka Aisuru!" He says