41

Hinode POV

"Hinode, do you like Tamaki?" Mirio asks, I blush badly, and cover my face. "Shut up! I don't like him!" I say.

-Time Skip & Aisuru's POV-

I walk back to my room, and flop on the bed.

Kirishima POV

Mizuka runs, and hugs me. "Kiri, you idiot. I was worried about you." She mutters, I hug her back.

-Time Skip & Ryuu's POV-

I sit by All Might and Endeavor, he looks at me. "Why are you here dragon girl? You passed." He asked, "I wanted to watch, I should have got Aisuru to come with me, this would be fabulous blackmail." I mutter the last part.

-Time Skip-

"Shi would be a good singer!" Jirou says, blush covers her face. "N-No I wouldn't." She stutters.

-Time Skip-

I whack Bakugo on the head, he rubs where I hit him. "Do it." I say

-Time Skip & Hinode's POV-

I lean against the wall, Eri comes in with Mirio and Deku. "Ama!" She says, and hugs my legs. I look down at her, "Hey Kiddo." I say. She looks up at me, "Can I go into the shadow world again? It was fun!" She asks. I do a Tamaki, "It's not a ride, kid." I say. I slip into the shadow world with her, she looks around.

I pop my eyes out of the shadow, Deku gets scared. I bring her out, Mirio takes her. I fully come out of the shadow, "You can do that Hinode-senpai?" He asks. "She can go into shadows do to her having control of darkness." Tamaki answers.

-Time Skip-

The water around us turns into things we like, I look around at it. This is Aisuru's doing, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, Tama holds out a lily to me. He was blushing his face out, I blush, and take it.

-Time Skip-

Even tho I don't do this, it's my final year. I'm after Hadou, I stick the lily behind my ear. Hadou comes in, "Go kill em girl!" She says.

Tamaki POV

The last person comes out, I see the familiar fiery hair. Hina, I blush. I notice she had the lily I gave her in her hair, I blush harder.