Chapter 1: Stay Away

Mikasa has always seemed to have a thing for Eren. She was always hugging him and staring at him and upset ever since he got together with Annie. What makes it worse is that she lives with him. So much so it makes people think they are dating. Not that I care or anything. She started hating me ever since I beat up Eren. She doesn't know why I did it. Every time I try to tell her she just walks away.
She thinks that I'm a creep. Not that I care. I am much more popular and am three years older than her. Question, Why should a 15 year old get to boss me around? Answer, she can't. She can only boss around Eren. Maybe she would kiss him for him to do what she wants.
I do have her number. She gave it to me when we were cool with each other. I remember when we went to a movie with Eren and Armin. They let me pick the movie for some reason and it ended up being Mikasa's favorite movie for a period of time. I miss our past.
Every time I pass the hall way I try to walk slowly to be able to see if Mikasa is okay. It seems like she is always upset about Eren. Or upset about something I did. When she does see me she says I am some kind of fighting bastard. I only fight when I have a need to but she is to oblivious to see that. She is very smart and I make it very obvious.
"Levi," I turn my head. It's Mikasa.
"What?" I ask. Same expression I always make.
"Stop stalking me." She says. My jaw drops.
"I'm sorry, stalking you?"
"Yeah. It's not like I don't notice."
"I'm not stalking you, I am just making sure you're okay." She just stops talking and runs off. Was it something I said? Whatever I did, I did not mean to cause her any harm because I can't lie, I'm in love with her. Er like her and am fine with kissing her. Don't ask.
During all of our classes I couldn't stop thinking about Mikasa. What did I do to her. She is the one in the wrong. While the teacher wasn't looking I pull out my phone and text Mikasa.
(Levi):What's Wrong??:
(Mikasa):You.:
(Mikasa):Just stay away!:
(Levi):Why are you acting like this!?:
(Mikasa):You're the one acting weird!:
(Levi):Fine be that way brat.:
If that's what she wants then fine. I'll leave her alone. But I won't stop thinking about her. And maybe I won't leave her alone. It's kinda hard to "stay away" from someone you care about. Let alone someone you want to kiss.