Re-Cap Chapter

Content is content, and if this was a YouTube video it would probably be demonized by now. Let's talk about what's happening. So Levi felt kinda jealous that Armin and Mikasa were hanging out but he let it slide. The next day Mikasa and Armin were driving to school and got into a bad car accident leave them both in a coma.

Where do I get these ideas? Idk. I watch glee and the office but nothing really crazy like this happens. But then again I do watch anime... Hey, Angels Of Death I understand and even a little AoT but not Noragami!

Levi is crying on the floor. MY POOR BABY!! And my son Armin is in a freaking coma with Mikasa! Sorry. In the real show Levi is my husband and Armin is my son. Well in my world. Haha.

No but for real, this is just getting juicier and juicier. You know? I know. I am pretty happy with how this is coming out. Comment how you feel about it. Or don't, I'm not your mother. But if you follow you can get more chapters and future books. 😉

Yea yea yea. I know what your gonna say. "You keep saying that you are planing on ending the book and now you add a new huge thing!" Well you are 100% correct. Don't worry, I can fix it.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS STORY IS GONNA END!!! I keep trying to end it but I'm never satisfied. But I have an ending planed out so just you wait. Trust me, you stayed this long it's gonna be so worth it. I hope.

After this book I am obviously gonna write another one. Maybe not a fan fiction but something more like me. I love writing, and fan fiction, but I can't just not write the story's I have been wanting to write for years. I was thinking of the title, "Let's Talk About Stuff And Things." What do you think?

There isn't really much to say besides Mikasa and Armin are in a coma. It's very sad. Cry. Sorry, I was just trying to be funny because someone, who shale not be named, said that it was a stupid idea. Oof, haha.

But anyway, I hope you liked this re-cap chapter! If you want more of this you can vote (Om every single chapter), follow, comment, add to your reading shelf, all that jazz. You get it by now. Anyway have a great day and I hope you keep reading because I want it to get juicy! Peace, I love youuuuuu!