Chapter 7: Eren

(Last chapter for Mikasa's POV).
     We arrive at school early. Levi walks me inside to the tables. We talk for a little while about Eren. How am I supposed to tell him I stayed the night at Levi's? And how long are we supposed to keep each other a secret?
"What if Eren hates me?" I ask Levi frantically.
"Then he's not a good friend." Levi responds.
"That's not true!"
"Mikasa, if he was your friend he would support us. He is not if he won't support us. That's why we need to be a secret."
"I guess so. But a Eren is so nice. Just because he won't support us is probably because you beat him up."
"I had to. I told you that."
"You never 'have to' fight someone."
"It was me or Kenny. And you know how Kenny is."
"But you were Eren's friend!"
"Which is why I had to."
"Fine, I guess that's fair but you need to promise me something."
"Anything."
"No more fighting."
"I promise I guess. I'll try my best."
"Thank you."
I see Eren walk into the school. I rush over to him leaving Levi behind. Eren rushes to me too, with a concerned look.
"Where were you last night? I was so worried! Why would you not text me and tell me you're okay?" Eren keeps asking questions.
"Eren you can't get mad," I start off. He nods his head. "I was with Levi and stayed at his house." Eren's mouth drops.
"You stayed with Levi!?"
"You said you wouldn't get mad!"
"I'm not mad, I'm furious!" He tries to run over to Levi. I grab his arm before he gets to far. Levi walks over to us.
"Eren, nothing happened last night! I slept on the couch."
"That's hard to believe." Eren roles his eyes and rips his arm away. "Levi is a perv to let you stay the night. He is three years older than you!"
"Three years is not a big difference for one," Levi approaches and says to Eren. "For two, Mikasa is no lier. Nothing happened."
"Whatever! It's not like this is okay. I need space from you Mikasa. You can stay somewhere else tonight. And Levi, stay away from me." Eren says and storms off.
"Eren!" I yell out to him but he ignores me and keeps walking. Levi looks at me.
"Let him go. You can stay at my place tonight." Levi says. I nod my head. Kids start pouring into the school. The bell rings I head to class. Eren skipped all the classes we share.
Our eyes would meet in the hallway but he would quickly look away and leave. When I would try to get his attention he would ghost me. He even got Armin and Sasha to ghost me. I feel so alone.
     I now know that not only should Levi and I keep us together a secret but we need to kept each other a secret. That's the only way I can make Eren my friend again. That is if he will even let me talk to him.