Chapter 10: Time For Coffee

"I'm going to attend coffee with Eren tomorrow morning." I drop my fork and glare at Mikasa.
"What?"
"Come on Levi, don't be like that. It's not a date. We're just gonna talk." She looks down. "Besides we're dating and he is dating Annie."
"Mikasa please. You know that you don't want to talk to him so why are you?"
"Because, Eren is my friend. Out of everyone I would assume that you would understand. Stop being this way."
"Fine, but be home by 2:00pm. No exceptions. What coffee shop will you be at?"
"The Daily Grind, I would assume."
"Okay. If your not home in time I will need to drive down and get you."
"Fair deal."
"Good."
That whole conversation ruined dinner. Why does she have to go see Eren? She had no problem with no longer being my friend, what makes Eren so special?
     The next morning, I hug Mikasa goodbye and sit down in a chair. What if she ends up moving back in with Eren? Or worse ends up falling for him again? Of course there is nothing I can do about it. Sure I'm her boyfriend but it's not like I'm her father.
     One hour passes. She has one left. I hope she is wrapping it up. It should only take 20 minutes tops to drink a cup of coffee. Another hour passes. Times up. I am gonna go get Mikasa. Before I do I should text her.
     (Levi):Mikasa, times up. Are you done or do I need to come get you?:
     (Levi):I'm not playing this game. I am coming down to get you.: I get my stuff together and get in my car. Before I leave the house, my phone buzzes.
     (Mikasa):I'm on my way now. Sorry I'm late, Annie was there with us.: that makes me feel better. I do feel the need to chat with Mikasa when she gets home.
     I wait outside as Eren pulls up into the driveway. Mikasa gets out and waves Eren and Annie away. I wait for Mikasa to walk inside past me. As I watch Eren and Annie leave I can see Armin in the backseat. Why would he be there? And why would Mikasa tell me Annie was there and leave out Armin?
     "So how was coffee?"
     "Good. Eren and I are good again and Annie was kinda oblivious."
     "Oh I see. What about Armin?"
     "Armin? Oh, he needed a ride so we picked him up on the way here." That's fair I guess.
     "Oh okay."
     "Yeah."
     We decide to watch a movie together at the house. It was the movie we watched at the theater that day we used to be friends. I'm glad it's still her favorite movie. To be honest, I really did miss this. And now I have it back and better than that, I have Mikasa. She is all I need.

(Hi! It's me again! So I feel like maybe doing a q and a, I may not, but if I do, feel free to ask questions down below! I will read and answer them all I will add! I want to do a part where it's like not part of the book but where the characters can talk. But yeah that's all! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Please vote and comment anything down below! Peace, I love you!)