Chapter 41: What About Mikasa

"Excuse me, Sir." A doctor says. "It's time for us to run some more tests. We will call you in once we are finished with the processes." I start to walk to the door when he stops me. "Do you know who this boy belongs to?"
     "Ummm, Yea." I start. "Me." Then I walk out the door. The doctor runs out with me.
     "What do you mean?"
     "His parents died in a car accident and when he had a grandfather he joined the scouts and ended up dead in the scout regiment."
     "So in other words,"
     "He was abandoned. Now please just leave me alone." I walk faster down to the waiting room. The doctor leads himself back into the room.
"Would you like anything while you wait for the two patients to wake up?" A nurse comes up to me and asks. Anger dwells up inside of me. I clean her my fists.
"Who do you think you are..?" I ask her.
"Come again?"
"Why the hell aren't you doing your job and helping them!?" I stand up. "Why aren't you in there helping with the treatments!? Why are you standing here and doing nothing?! I don't want your damn food! I want my girlfriend and best friend back!"
"I'm your best friend?" I quickly turn around. Armin stands in the middle of the hallway. "I came off believing you hated me." I run over to him and give him a hug and cry some more. "Wow, the scary Levi is crying in my arms."
     "Shut it, Armin!" I say jumping up and wiping my tears. "Where's Mikasa?" Armin looks down.
     "She hasn't waken up yet."
     "Oh..." I think about Mikasa. Where did I go wrong? How did I let this happen? Wait. "I think I have an idea." Armin's eyes widen.
     "What is it?"
     "I do still have some memories about my uncle Kenny and one thing that always did make me like him was a drink that would heal super fast. If we could inject it into Mikasa it may work."
     "There's only one thing to do then."
     "Try it."