Chapter 12: Please

"Please don't leave me, Levi." Mikasa starts to cry. "Please don't leave me like my parents." Her cries get louder and she start sniffing. "My parents hugged me and told me all the things you say. And their gone! Eren basically disowned me for a time and I'm not even living with him anymore. If I told him that we are dating I would lose both of you! I can't lose anymore people!" She looks down and starts wiping her tears but they keep coming. "Promise me you won't leave me,"
"I promise."
"Promise me you won't hate me."
"I promise."
"Promise me that when I'm sad you're always there to"
"Wrap my arms around you and tell you everything is going to be okay. I promise." I say lifting her up to hold her in my arms. I grab her tissues and water to stop her from crying more. She never acted like this before. I never seen her cry like this. I don't know why she thought I was gonna leave her. I would never do that.
     "How about we cut cleaning day short and go out for lunch, huh?" I ask Mikasa. I guess the house is gonna have to wait. I would go through my past life hundreds of more times to be with Mikasa.
     "Really?"
     "Yes. I mean we can just clean some other day right?"
     "Yeah, I guess we could."
     We grab our shoes and head out the door to the car. Mikasa starts to sing alone to the song in the car. I never thought Mikasa would be the one to sing. Especially with a emotion like hers. Her singing is like morning doves. It makes me feel better about our conversation we had at the house.
     I start to sing along with her. I hated singing but it brought joy to her and at that moment in time, all I wanted was for her to feel happy. The car got faster and the singing got louder. I wasn't paying much attention to anything.
     "Why don't you just meet me in the middle!" We sing together. *screech* everything went dark. I couldn't hear anything. Where did Mikasa go? How was I gonna find her?
     I wake up in a place I have never been before I look to my side and see Mikasa crying and leaping down on me. Her cries were loud and all I could hear  was here thanking god I was okay. What happened?
     "You almost broke our promise." Mikasa says starting to cry louder. "What would I have done if I lost you?"
     "Mikasa?" I ask. "What happened and why am I here?"
     "Some crazy driver crashed into us on your side of the car. I only got a deep cut on my arm." A deep cut? I grab her arm and try to focus my eyes on it. On her upper arm was a bandage that went all the way to her elbow.
     "Is it that long?"
     "Yeah."
     "Who crashed into us?"
     "I'm not sure."
     "Their not getting away that easy." Mikasa's eyes widen. "I'm not letting anyone hurt you ever again."

(Hello there everyone! I just wanted to give a shout out to two of my most active readers! First we have @senshiloaf and @miasa117 go check them out! That's really all! Please vote, comment, and add to your reading list! See you next chapter! Peace I love you!)