Chapter 36: Hold My Hand

(Armin's POV even though he's not at the hotel).

Present Day At Connie's.
     I have only been gone for like a day and these people have figured out to get me charged for broken appliances and lots of yelling disturbances.
     I shouldn't have left them there. My grandfather passed away last year and I'm already probably wasting all of his good earned money that he gave me in his will. All I can do is stay here let the damage take its course.

                (Mikasa's POV back at the hotel).

Present Day At The Hotel.
     "Can you hold my hand?" I ask Levi. "I know that we just fought and all, but it would be really comforting to me if you didn't act like you hate me." Levi stops and glances up at me. "Come on shorty, you can't stay mad all day."
     "I'm not mad. I'm stressed that I need to share a room with Eren. After all that went on. Why can't we just rent out our own room? Then there would be less drama." Levi stressed.
     "You would only be making it worse. Now about holding my hand?"
     Levi gets behind me and lifts me up into his arms. I was being carried like a princess down the hall.
     "Is this what you wanted my love?" Levi says sarcastically. I cross my arms. Though technically I was not mad, I still hated being carried like that. It made me feel weak.
     "I can walk. I only asked for you to hold my hand. This is what I mean by stubborn, Levi. You always do stuff like this."
     "Oh really?"
     "Yes really."
     "I know what you're gonna say, no need to tell me. I can read your mind."
     "Put me down and just hold my hand!"
     "Knew it." Levi set me down and we walked the rest of the way back to the room holding hands. Eren straying about a floor behind us, avoiding Levi at all costs. "Will there be anything else I can do for you tonight mam?"
     "Yes, give me a kiss."
     "But what about germs?"
     "You kissed me so many times before, since when do you care about germs?"
     "Since I started making jokes to try and lighten the mood."
     "It's hard to tell when you legit never smile. Try it! It's good for your mental health. Well probably at least."
     "Okay, nerd. Want your kids or not?"
     "Yurp." We kissed and went inside. Maybe I was being harsh earlier but I can't not say the truth. I need to speak up more. That's something Levi taught me.