Re-Cap! (After Every 10 Chapter Mark)

So this is just kinda a quick, hey this is me and the book so far, kind of thing! It seems to be needed. Haha! Okay so to start off I have been just having a hard time explaining Levi's face expressions. So yes it is a different reality but I want Levi to still be Levi. So for the most part, when I say like smile, that means like smirk for example. Does that make sense? Here if it doesn't just make him make this face all the time.

There we go

There we go.

Next! Please don't give me crap about how the show correlates with this fanfic. They are different reality's. If you want, you can comment some concerns or stuff like that just don't be all like, "but in the show blah blah blah happens."

Now on to when Levi kissed Mikasa. We are not counting that as their first kiss for two reasons. One it was not really a good romantic thing at the time. Mikasa was just standing there. Reason number two is I have a really good idea for their real first kiss. But no spoilers.

Now about me. I just want to say how grateful I am for how many views we have been getting. Let alone the couple of votes! Thank you so so much for all of the love and support! I really hope you guys not only like this but even maybe my future fanfics!

You may be wondering why the book is called secretly secret and my reasoning for that is that not only are Mikasa and Levi secretly dating but they will end up needing to keep more than that. But no spoilers!

But anyway that's all I have for this first 10 chapter mark, I hope you enjoyed it and if you did you can vote on my story or add it to your reading shelf! Be sure to comment as well! Well only if you want to. Peace! I love you!