Chapter 19: Stay Home

"What is this!?" Mikasa yells pinning me up against the wall. "I know it's your fault!"
     "It's just a hickey."
"What the hell is that!?"
"It's a thing you get when you make out with people. Well when people suck on necks I should say." Mikasa runs to the sink.
"It's not scrubbing off!"Mikasa yells.
"Because that's not how hickeys work. They go away after a few days."
"A few days!? I can't wait that long! What if Eren sees it? I already lied to him to much! I can't tell anymore!"
"One second Mikasa!" I say glancing at the clock. "We have 1 hour before school. I can think of something."
"Think faster!"
"Why don't you just wear your scarf?"
"Why don't you just smile?"
"Okay okay okay. I have some tan paint in my bedroom somewhere. I'll just go grab that then" Mikasa storms out of the room. "So the paint is a no I take it?"
"Shut up!" Okay got it. I walk into her room. She is throwing stuff around. Looking through all of her bags. "Have you seen my makeup bag?"
"No..."
"Ugh! Today sucks!" Mikasa chucks something at the wall. My eyes get wide. Mikasa not only trashed her room but made a hole in the wall.
"Mikasa!"
"What?!"
"Stop acting like a child! You are basically throwing a tantrum just to get your way and that's not how life works."
"Obviously!"
     "Mikasa look at me." I grab her face and place her forehead on mine. She tried to pull away but I have her locked in. "We can fix this okay? It's just a hickey. If we can't get it off, then you won't go to school."
     "Okay."
30 minuets pass and we have nothing. Mikasa starts freaking out again causing me to take more time to help Mikasa's freak out instead of her hickey. 20 more minutes and we decide we have to keep her at the house. Yeah sure I put us in this situation but, I was glad I got the chance.
     "All right, I'm heading to school. You gonna be okay?" I ask.
     "Yeah. I'll be fine." She rolls her eyes. "Can you go into my classes and collect me my homework?"
     "Yeah I can."
     "Okay make sure you text me during your free periods."
     "Don't worry. I will. Have a good day. I love you."
     "Can say I will but I love you too." I go up and kiss her. "Okay I have to go. Bye."
     "See ya."